May 08, 2024, 05:38:12 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

pre-ordered dark souls ii yesterday

no collector's edition for me, just the "black armor" one w/soundtrack

i assume that's going to be the standard release for the ps3 version at least for a while

Kalahari Inkantation

i'm almost tempted to do the the same, but i also know that it would be wise for me to wait until it's been fully digested by the the gaming community for the the sake of [glow=black,2,300]guides and wikis[/glow]

and by then the the steelbook case edition almost certainly won't be for sale anymore, but on the the other hand i might be able to pick it up for $20 off or so

ME##

is it crazy 4 me to think that buying the hd version of ffx/x-2 would be more worth it than buying ground zeroes.

if it's as abysmally short as people say it is and i doubt it'll have a whole lot of re-playability or even different modes to enjoy, a renting of it would be better.  i also bet that when the phantom pain is released there will either be a version with it on the disc itself or a dumb download code. 

Thyme

Nyerp

Thyme

ME##

Thyme

ME##

Kalahari Inkantation

i'm absolutely positive gz and phantom pain will be bundled together at some point, unless konami is so spiteful as to deliberately keep them permanently separated just to thwart me

Samus Aran

Quote from: A Fatass Penguin Named Tec on February 09, 2014, 12:30:16 PM
i'm almost tempted to do the the the the same, but i also know that it would be wise for me to wait until it's been fully digested by the the the the gaming community for the the the the sake of [glow=black,2,300]guides and wikis[/glow]

and by then the the the the steelbook case edition almost certainly won't be for sale anymore, but on the the the the other hand i might be able to pick it up for $20 off or so

i know i'm probably not going to get to playing it right when it comes out anyway sillydood;

Kalahari Inkantation

if i do decide to preorder it, i'll probably let it sit and marinate for some time after picking it up as well

Thyme

i wanna beat ni no kuni and tales of xillia before getting dark souls 2 awdood;

ME##

Thyme

Go Up