May 08, 2024, 02:16:54 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

so kaz, in the end did you try exploring the whole of blighttown or did you just go straight to quelaag from the valley of the drakes?

Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on January 12, 2014, 06:49:14 PM
that reminds me, there was actually an item i got near firelink that required me to jump to it lol

unfortunately it was just one of those rings that if you wear it and die, you keep your stuff but the ring breaks. lame.

oh yeah under the bridge lol

Samus Aran

Quote from: Thyme on January 12, 2014, 06:57:34 PM
so kaz, in the end did you try exploring the whole of blighttown or did you just go straight to quelaag from the valley of the drakes?

i used the valley of the drakes path, but in the bottom part of blighttown (the swamp) i scoured everywhere and found everything i could

found i think two armor sets, a unique sword, a pyromancy spell, lots of soul items, and some titanite

Thyme

was there a dark souls thread?

i want to read tec's dark souls stories giggle;

TooB

Samus Aran

TooB

I did just beat the gaping dragon
So easy to manipulate.

Keep distance, let him ram to you, dodge, slash, repeat

Heading to blightown now

TooB

Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on January 12, 2014, 08:59:14 PM
bullshit you're not to sen's fortress yet
no, but i know about it, ive seen it

According to your progress reports though, sounds like im almost there though

Samus Aran

Quote from: Project Lunchbox F on January 12, 2014, 09:00:25 PM
I did just beat the gaping dragon
So easy to manipulate.

Keep distance, let him ram to you, dodge, slash, repeat

Heading to blightown now

you'd have a much easier time in blighttown if you go get the rusted iron ring and poisonbite ring first

and a lot of purple/blooming purple moss clumps from the forest  hocuspocus;

TooB

Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on January 12, 2014, 09:02:24 PM

you'd have a much easier time in blighttown if you go get the rusted iron ring and poisonbite rings first
where they at

Samus Aran

Quote from: Project Lunchbox F on January 12, 2014, 09:03:00 PM
where they at

rusted iron ring, which is absolutely essential for going through water/swamp (it keeps you from slowing down), is in the undead asylum. getting back there is pretty easy although a little convoluted.

the poisonbite ring is sold by the crooked sin absolver guy where you rang the first bell at the undead parish. right below the bell.

TooB

Well, how do you get back there? To asylum
( i live  a lie)

Samus Aran

uh well basically you have to get to the top of the falling-apart white building at firelink shrine where the crow sits. like the very top. there's a crow's nest up there and you hit x to "curl into a ball" in his nest and he'll carry you back to the asylum.

getting up to there is kind of weird to explain without just looking at pictures or a video.

but basically you use the undead parish elevator, ride it up just a bit and walk out of it onto the first ledge you pass by, roll off that ledge onto a bit of the building sticking out below you, walk up that, take the stairs around up to the top

TooB

Now i have to remember how to get back to the belltower to meet that guy

Snowy

TooB

Go Up