May 05, 2024, 05:20:46 PM

1,531,621 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

silvertone

ME##

silvertone

oh yea

i played playstation all stars the other day. really mediocre except i feel like it's Time mode battles are superior to sbb. that's it

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on December 27, 2013, 02:46:22 PM
no

the only way to go in the "wrong order" is by sequence breaking intentionally lol

could abuse of vertical jet propulsion via morph ball bomb lead to "sequence breaking" or is that a legitimate and necessary tactic y/n

Nyerp

Kalahari Inkantation

TooB

Snowy

I got Godus today

It's pretty fun. I see myself playing it a lot in the future.

TooB

Samus Aran

Quote from: A Fatass Penguin Named Tec on December 28, 2013, 10:53:39 PM
could abuse of vertical jet propulsion via morph ball bomb lead to "sequence breaking" or is that a legitimate and necessary tactic y/n

i'm not sure i get what you mean. did you pull off a bomb jump of more than two jumps?

normally only a singular bomb jump is ever needed to traverse anything. some optional upgrades require you to be able to double bomb jump. anything more is a sequence breaking tactic lol

Wrench

Quote from: Pancake Persona on December 27, 2013, 04:59:23 PM
how fucking old of a laptop is this

Got it after my HS graduation in 2009.

Even with the lowest settings, it runs like ass.

PLEASEHELP1991

December 29, 2013, 09:50:51 AM #12897 Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 10:02:59 AM by Will Gregory
Started Tales of Xillia. I am really bad at the controls since this is my first Tales of game.
How do I perform a linked arte? I just keep smashing buttons until it happens, but the game mentions that you can only perform them when an "icon appears." Where is this icon?
I'm playing as Milla. ;-;
I love [you]

Samus Aran

Quote from: Will Gregory on December 29, 2013, 09:50:51 AM
Started Tales of Xillia. I am really bad at the controls since this is my first Tales of game.
How do I perform a linked arte? I just keep smashing buttons until it happens, but the game mentions that you can only perform them when an "icon appears." Where is this icon?
I'm playing as Milla. ;-;

tbh jude's story is better played first, you miss a lot of stuff playing as milla. she leaves the party at one point and the "main story" ends up with a big gap for a while.

you perform a linked arte by using a compatible arte and then pressing r2 when the icon shows up while in overlimit, that's really all there is to it lol

like for example, if you go into your linked artes page it'll show that such linked arte when used when linked to jude will create such effect. just use that arte while linked to him while in overlimit and then press (or hold, i usually just hold it) r2 and then it happens

btw you then create a combo of linked artes by using other compatible artes after the first one has gone through if you're still in overlimit. you can even switch linked characters and keep it going.

but yeah you'll need to be able to do linked artes or you'll have a hard time with bosses later

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Go Up