May 08, 2024, 02:40:11 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Wrench

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

TooB

Nyerp

ME##

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on December 27, 2013, 04:04:23 AM
JESUS FINALLY

is it possible to permanently miss any items or upgrades or otherwise greatly inconvenience myself by going through doors in the wrong order

Snowy

Quote from: A Fatass Penguin Named Tec on December 27, 2013, 12:28:09 PM
is it possible to permanently miss any items or upgrades or otherwise greatly inconvenience myself by going through doors in the wrong order
I don't think so, no. If you want to 100per cent it without prostrats you'll be revisiting a lot of areas

Samus Aran

no

the only way to go in the "wrong order" is by sequence breaking intentionally lol

Kalahari Inkantation

ME##

Thyme

but would you still play if it were the case? baddood;

Kalahari Inkantation

yes, but i would actually closely adhere to a guide to diminish the odds of missing anything

for now, i have yet to even look at any guide for super metroid, but there's no guarantee that i won't if i ever get hopelessly stuck

[spoiler]

of course, i'm only right at the beginning of the game lol[/spoiler]

Samus Aran

you definitely won't find most of the well-hidden missile expansions and power bomb expansions without looking at a guide at least once or seriously turning the game upside down to the best of your ability lol

and as far as i recall, there isn't much in the way of actual like...suit abilities that are optional. except for the x-ray visor thing. spazer beam is also optional i think, but it's really easy to find.

Go Up