May 07, 2024, 11:17:01 PM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

bought a ps1 memory card for fft today
any other ps1 games that are worth buying now that my ps2 is ps1 compatible? ps1 is one of the consoles that i am least familiar with. no rpgs pls

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: udderfailure on December 01, 2013, 09:57:13 PM
bought a ps1 memory card for fft today
any other ps1 games that are worth buying now that my ps2 is ps1 compatible? ps1 is one of the consoles that i am least familiar with. no rpgs pls
mgs
einhander

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

TooB

December 01, 2013, 10:34:57 PM #12572 Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 11:10:32 PM by Project Lunchbox F
Castlevania SOTN
Twisted metal 1 and 2
Crash 3

Rising Zan: Samurai Gunman  >.<

Tomba

strongbad

Samus Aran

Quote from: Project Lunchbox F on December 01, 2013, 08:42:38 PM
Ok, underleveld or not, the ex dungeon boss in xillia is retarded.

[spoiler]oh you took down my life, well let me just split into two copies of what you just fought! Oh you beat us both? Now try 3 of us at once, with the same HP! Fuck you game....[/spoiler]

target them first, spam fire moves

Placebo Headwound

I picked up Rune Factory 4, since the series always seemed a bit interesting to me but I never tried it.

Everyone laughs at me when I tell them I love them. akudood;

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

ME##

PLEASEHELP1991

December 02, 2013, 06:59:00 PM #12578 Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 07:13:44 PM by Will Gregory
Quote from: David on December 02, 2013, 06:57:32 PM
i thought you wanted vi
yeah I'm waiting for that too
It hasn't been released yet and I needed a game for the long car trip.
I love [you]

TooB

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Samus Aran

Quote from: Project Lunchbox F on December 02, 2013, 07:43:35 PM
target who first?
And where is a good leveling spot?

target the mandragoras first, they're the ones that multiply

kill them before they can do so

and that dungeon IS the best leveling spot lol

but if you really feel you're even too underleveled for that (which i honestly doubt you are), then i dunno. probably the optional dungeon on elympios. the tatalian abyss. really, there's no point in even finishing the ex dungeon until you've done that and gotten all the devil's arms anyway, because finishing the ex dungeon is what unlocks their power.

really, the ex dungeon is the hardest part of the game, especially the boss of it, so you should do everything else before it. including the devil's arms sidequest and the optional boss in the forest chapel in the snowy area (requires you to find all those purple gem things).

Samus Aran

oh i totally misread what you posted, you ARE at the boss of ex dungeon

i thought you were complaining about the mandragora enemies in said dungeon that multiply

yes the boss multiples duh he's using copies of your team

btw he gets harder if you come back, like way harder. there are three versions of the fight, only the first really unlocks anything though

TooB

The mans are annoying tho. And i think theyre the ones that petrify

Go Up