May 08, 2024, 07:30:24 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

Quote from: N o t S i d on October 25, 2013, 01:02:11 PM
bought okami for 10$ on psn
i hope you like wrench;

i want to give it another chance since i've actually liked wind waker

Thyme

Quote from: David on October 25, 2013, 01:54:10 PM
i hope you like wrench;

i want to give it another chance since i've actually liked wind waker

lol how do you treat the games you don't like? ifeelbetter;

ME##

TooB

Quote from: Snowy on October 25, 2013, 01:09:53 PM
I loved it. I borrowed it from work and I want to get to the end so I never have to pay for it.
i was asking because i know plenty of people who hated heavy rain but were gonna play beyond

Snowy

Quote from: Project Lunchbox F on October 25, 2013, 02:43:59 PM
i was asking because i know plenty of people who hated heavy rain but were gonna play beyond
Heavy Rain was v. fun. Beyond is so boring. I dont care about Ellen Page going to a bar to play pool.

Classic

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: #rektron on October 25, 2013, 01:07:57 PM
the money is wasted whether you play it or not because it's nonrefundable once it's been opened lol

if it's that bad you may as well abandon it and do something more enjoyable with your time
it will have at least minimal entertainment value because you can have fun pointing out what is wrong with the game
i'm a masochist, just look at my signature
I love [you]

Snowy

Nyerp

sticker star is such a mishandled piece of shit. why even have a turn-based battle system if it's not even an rpg? you can probably just ran past half the enemies in the game because there are no rewards from battle besides coins BECAUSE THERE  IS NO FUCKING EXP/LEVELING SYSTEM. what a waste of a game

ME##

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

Classic

Quote from: Fuck on October 25, 2013, 07:50:47 PM
sticker star is such a mishandled piece of shit. why even have a turn-based battle system if it's not even an rpg? you can probably just ran past half the enemies in the game because there are no rewards from battle besides coins BECAUSE THERE  IS NO FUCKING EXP/LEVELING SYSTEM. what a waste of a game

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Thyme

Go Up