May 07, 2024, 10:09:34 PM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

"gimped controls and characters" i.e. tank controls or little combat experience or few weapons is just another style of survival games and it's not something that needs to be replaced by "modern" styles it's just something you need to not play if you can't deal with it

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: David on October 08, 2013, 10:54:39 AM
games like bioshock and the last of us prove that games don't have to have gimped controls and characters to have eerie atmospheres.   so i wouldn't say 'nothing's wrong' with being exactly like a 2004 video game but set in space.

and some of us even proves that that post-apocalyptic worlds don't need to be saturated in grey and brown to boot [who would have thought]
last time I talked to you about Dead Space you said you weren't gonna play it because it was '2spooky'

When did you grow the balls to play it
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

TooB

Disgaea is fun. So glad etna and laharl are the mc again

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

PLEASEHELP1991

just cleared kingdom hearts final mix on final mix difficulty
I love [you]

Samus Aran

just finished Silent Hill wrench;

pretty great, although the story wasn't exactly easy to follow. it was really vague half the time. but the story itself is very interesting, idk. it's a great game.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Naoto Shirogane on October 12, 2013, 11:56:21 PM
just finished Silent Hill wrench;

pretty great, although the story wasn't exactly easy to follow. it was really vague half the time. but the story itself is very interesting, idk. it's a great game.
play it's sequel Silent Hill 3 next bro
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Thyme

ME##

ME##

Thyme

Snowy

Thyme

also i almost got nfs: most wanted yesterday but it would have meant installing origin so i was like "ugh no i'll get it on the tripple eventually awdood;"

ME##

Go Up