May 01, 2024, 12:48:10 PM

1,531,648 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

ME##

Quote from: Thyme on October 07, 2013, 09:14:44 AM
i need to start this one too

why good luck
it's a neat concept that's bogged down with dumb survival horror tropes.  bad controls, needlessly slow character, most interior environments run together since it's grey steel and blood all over the place etc 

Thyme

yeah i remember interviews back when the first one was about to be released and it was p. much centered around "LOL DISMEMBERMENT and oh look how the HUD is integrated" and not much else awdood;

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Thyme on October 07, 2013, 09:22:50 AM
yeah i remember interviews back when the first one was about to be released and it was p. much centered around "LOL DISMEMBERMENT and oh look how the HUD is integrated" and not much else awdood;
Dead Space 2 is better because it is more psychological horrorish
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Snowy

Quote from: David on October 07, 2013, 09:17:49 AM
it's a neat concept that's bogged down with dumb survival horror tropes.  bad controls, needlessly slow character, most interior environments run together since it's grey steel and blood all over the place etc 
Excuse you, Dead Space 1 and 2 are amazing goowan

Classic

I beat the main story of The Walking Dead.

I cried.

A lot.

I may take a break before playing 400 Days. That was just too much.

TooB

Quote from: David on October 07, 2013, 09:17:49 AM
its pretty much just resident evil 4.

TooB

Patrick Stickles

Quote from: Milla Maxwell on October 07, 2013, 08:15:53 PM
its pretty much just resident evil 4.

what's wrong with that

no joke i have re4 for gamecube but almost bought it for ps3 as well cause i wanna replay it and i figure an hd try wouldn't be a bad call
What the fuck was it for anyway?

Classic

Nyerp

Snowy

October 07, 2013, 08:32:11 PM #12011 Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 08:53:32 PM by Snowy
I think I'll take another break since I just plowed through more than half of GTA V in one day goowan

Thyme

i think i need to actually play some spoopy shames instead of wasting my time with civ v goowan

i mean sure it's fun but my god do i suck

TooB

Quote from: Patrick Stickles on October 07, 2013, 08:19:23 PM
what's wrong with that

no joke i have re4 for gamecube but almost bought it for ps3 as well cause i wanna replay it and i figure an hd try wouldn't be a bad call
nothings wrong, thats what im saying.

ME##

games like bioshock and the last of us prove that games don't have to have gimped controls and characters to have eerie atmospheres.   so i wouldn't say 'nothing's wrong' with being exactly like a 2004 video game but set in space.

and some of us even proves that that post-apocalyptic worlds don't need to be saturated in grey and brown to boot [who would have thought]

Go Up