May 08, 2024, 05:55:45 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

Quote from: #rektron on September 27, 2013, 07:50:18 PM
also the police are so much more persistent cry;

really?  i found them a lot easier to shake off than in iv befuddlement

Kalahari Inkantation

i feel like they're better at anticipating your actions this time around, in gta iv you could pretty much drive at a high speed in a straight line and it'd be enough to evade them, whereas in v i find that driving in a straight line often results in me running right into one of them lol

i guess i just have to learn how to be less predictable

and it definitely feels like they pursue you for longer time per wanted level than they would have in iv, too

ME##

Quote from: #rektron on September 27, 2013, 07:57:40 PM
i feel like they're better at anticipating your actions this time around, in gta iv you could pretty much drive at a high speed in a straight line and it'd be enough to evade them, whereas in v i find that driving in a straight line often results in me running right into one of them lol

i guess i just have to learn how to be less predictable

and it definitely feels like they pursue you for longer time per wanted level than they would have in iv, too
oh yeah, it's definitely harder to hide from them in the city.  one time i was hiding in a random alley, a cop was driving by and just decided to turn into it for no reason and found me  SocksDood;

Kalahari Inkantation

Hiro

Quote from: #rektron on September 27, 2013, 08:05:22 PM
lol srsly, it takes me so much longer to lose them :'(
i think you're right, but i've also noticed i rarely see police cars driving by (compared to being EVERYWHERE in IV) so I never have that problem of accidentally bumping into one and having to run away. Also I've never had cops called on me for stealing a car, and only once for punching someone, and only after punching about 8 people in a row.
I have however had the cops called for drunkenly complimenting a girl in line at a night club goowan

Kalahari Inkantation

that's true, you're definitely less likely to encounter one at random in the wild

though i feel like i've had the police called on me almost every time i've stolen a car akudood;

maybe i'm just not cautious enough lol

ncba93ivyase

man fez is great

you just keep going deeper and deeper into the worlds and it just feels good in an unexplainable way

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Snowy

Quote from: Pancake Persona on September 29, 2013, 12:25:16 AM
man fez is great

you just keep going deeper and deeper into the worlds and it just feels good in an unexplainable way
I only have 8 or so of those cubes.

Thyme

silvertone

i bought metal gear solid and monster hunter 3 Ultimate this weekend

Snowy

ME##

PLEASEHELP1991

100 acre woods has the most rude i've encountered in this game
I love [you]

silvertone

Go Up