May 07, 2024, 11:47:33 PM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snowy

Quote from: Milla Maxwell on September 25, 2013, 01:34:45 PM
yeah it is, tho its kinda useless at first.
Btw, i hit a certain point in xillia, and im in a town...
Whats with the charlie brown jazz music?
Phasewalk gets crazy useful late-game srsly

Samus Aran

i dont know im only at level 9 and i have already used it a lot, it's helped me when i'm surrounded or to get some easy extra good damage in via ending phasewalk with a melee hit whilst recharging shields/health (im using a shield with health regen)

Samus Aran

Quote from: Milla Maxwell on September 25, 2013, 01:34:45 PM
yeah it is, tho its kinda useless at first.
Btw, i hit a certain point in xillia, and im in a town...
Whats with the charlie brown jazz music?

smooth jazz with a lot of piano makes you automatically think of charlie brown? goowan

anyway yeah a lot of the tracks related to that world are jazzy

TooB

September 25, 2013, 06:36:30 PM #11913 Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 06:41:51 PM by Milla Maxwell
Quote from: Naoto Shirogane on September 25, 2013, 03:02:22 PM
smooth jazz with a lot of piano makes you automatically think of charlie brown? goowan

anyway yeah a lot of the tracks related to that world are jazzy
yes, why you dont think of charlie brown with jazz? I thought everyone did... confuseddood;

TooB

On another note, just got my fifth badge in pokemon white

silvertone

Quote from: Milla Maxwell on September 25, 2013, 06:36:30 PM
yes, why you dont think of charlie brown with jazz? I thought everyone did... confuseddood;
*rings the plebian bell*

TooB

ME##

Snowy

Quote from: Naoto Shirogane on September 25, 2013, 03:00:49 PM
i dont know im only at level 9 and i have already used it a lot, it's helped me when i'm surrounded or to get some easy extra good damage in via ending phasewalk with a melee hit whilst recharging shields/health (im using a shield with health regen)
wait until you get some of the crazy class mods lol. End-game I was running around exploding things with just phasewalk starting.

Thyme

smooth jazz with lots of piano makes me think of gran turismo 5thgrade;

TooB

Samus Aran

Quote from: Snowy on September 26, 2013, 09:01:39 AM
wait until you get some of the crazy class mods lol. End-game I was running around exploding things with just phasewalk starting.

yeah i saw that in the elemental section of the class points the last one is called phoenix and sets things on fire. looking forward to getting that.

Snowy

Quote from: Naoto Shirogane on September 26, 2013, 02:23:11 PM
yeah i saw that in the elemental section of the class points the last one is called phoenix and sets things on fire. looking forward to getting that.
I think phoenix was the most useful one that I got.

Kalahari Inkantation

started gta v

cars seem a lot more durable in this game compared to iv, i've been playing for about five hours and i have yet to total a car of my own, and the only two i've seen explode are enemy vehicles i was deliberately shooting at

also the police are so much more persistent cry;

Go Up