May 07, 2024, 10:40:19 PM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snowy

Quote from: Thyme on September 09, 2013, 06:05:16 PM
psst, snowy
how's analogue: a hate story? ifeelbetter;
It's fun. goowan

I got it during last summer sale and I just finished it recently and it was pretty good.

vn/10

Hiro

Quote from: Boogus Epirus Aurelius on September 09, 2013, 08:37:38 PM
It's probably the best videogame though, because you're constantly getting better. Every time that shitnerd dies, you learn something new. Really fun james.
the more i hear about this game the more i'd like to get  it
maybe i should

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Snack Dad on September 09, 2013, 09:58:35 PM
the more i hear about this game the more i'd like to get  it
maybe i should
it's freeware on the pc. graphics aren't as shiny though. basic game mechanics are the same though.

it's definitely worht a purchase though

Hiro

Quote from: N o t S i d on September 09, 2013, 10:03:55 PM
it's freeware on the pc. graphics aren't as shiny though. basic game mechanics are the same though.

it's definitely worht a purchase though
there's a version with updated graphics on steam for $15 which is the one i was thinking of
which version do you play boognish (and corey)

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: Snack Dad on September 09, 2013, 10:43:22 PM
there's a version with updated graphics on steam for $15 which is the one i was thinking of
which version do you play boognish (and corey)

I have the one from the psn store. They just added it recently to the ps3/vita. Unless you have a gamepad for your pc, I would probably buy the ps3 version because it really isn't something that can be played with the keyboard, I don't think. The only difference between the versions is that the ps3 version is lacking the "daily challenge" mode, but I think they're going to be adding it at some point.

It's a really really tough game, but it's super rewarding. Definitely worth the fifteen bucks.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Boogus Epirus Aurelius on September 10, 2013, 02:14:32 AM
I have the one from the psn store. They just added it recently to the ps3/vita. Unless you have a gamepad for your pc, I would probably buy the ps3 version because it really isn't something that can be played with the keyboard, I don't think. The only difference between the versions is that the ps3 version is lacking the "daily challenge" mode, but I think they're going to be adding it at some point.

It's a really really tough game, but it's super rewarding. Definitely worth the fifteen bucks.
same, though i managed the controls fine on a pc. however playing on a laptop keyboard would be 10x frustrating I think, going off recent attempts to play various games on my laptop.

Snowy

If you guys like Spelunky you should try La-Mulana.

Classic

Thyme

silvertone

ME##

i have decided that i am pitifully bad at twewy's battle system

[spoiler]i need to beat the game though so my brother doesn't find out i erased his data by accident. even though i'm pretty sure the game was trying to tell me that i could play through it again without starting a new save file and why it asked me four times if i was really sure if i wanted to delete it. [/spoiler]

TooB

Quote from: David on September 13, 2013, 06:33:38 PM
i have decided that i am pitifully bad at twewy's battle system

[spoiler]i need to beat the game though so my brother doesn't find out i erased his data by accident. even though i'm pretty sure the game was trying to tell me that i could play through it again without starting a new save file and why it asked me four times if i was really sure if i wanted to delete it. [/spoiler]
or twewys battle system is just bad.

[spoiler]only kidding..... or am i?[/spoiler]

Snowy

Quote from: Milla Maxwell on September 13, 2013, 07:58:39 PM
or twewys battle system is just bad.

[spoiler]only kidding..... or am i?[/spoiler]
it took some getting used to, but I really liked it

Except Joshua's

Thyme

Go Up