May 08, 2024, 03:59:01 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Snowy

Snowy

Thyme

mini ninjas a few days ago it was on sale on getgamesgo giggle;

also on gog with their "get 5 of these indie-ass games for 80 percent off" sale:

anodyne
primordia
puddle
evoland
stacking

psst, snowy
how's analogue: a hate story? ifeelbetter;

Samus Aran

Thyme

Samus Aran

and the random companion system is so wonderful and charming i loved traveling with a partner i didn't even know it made the game 500 percent better

Kalahari Inkantation

ME##

my first ever partner in journey fell down on one of ribbon bridges in the mountains, i never saw him again.  it's still sad wry

Kalahari Inkantation

oh god lol

my first partner got mauled by the first enemies you encounter in that underground area

Samus Aran

my partner had clearly played the game already because he was showing me where all the scarf upgrades were and he knew how to easily avoid the enemies

and then right near the end of the part on the mountain with enemies he purposely let himself get hit by one

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Finally made it to last stage of spelunky only to die by some shitnerd mummy that got me as soon as I appeared in the stage.

Hiro

Quote from: Naoto Shirogane on September 09, 2013, 07:37:20 PM
finally played through Journey holy shit beautiful cry;
so proud of you goodjob;

Quote from: Naoto Shirogane on September 09, 2013, 07:42:15 PM
and the random companion system is so wonderful and charming i loved traveling with a partner i didn't even know it made the game 500 percent better
i know right

Quote from: #rektron on September 09, 2013, 07:55:16 PM
oh god lol

my first partner got mauled by the first enemies you encounter in that underground area
same

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Boogus Epirus Aurelius on September 09, 2013, 07:59:38 PM
Finally made it to last stage of spelunky only to die by some shitnerd mummy that got me as soon as I appeared in the stage.
spelunky is so goddamn frustrating

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

September 09, 2013, 08:37:38 PM #11834 Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 11:51:02 AM by Boogus Epirus Aurelius
Quote from: N o t S i d on September 09, 2013, 08:19:58 PM
spelunky is so goddamn frustrating

It's probably the best videogame though, because you're constantly getting better. Every time that guy dies, you learn something new. Really fun james.

Go Up