May 08, 2024, 04:35:01 PM

1,531,623 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Kaz on July 26, 2013, 07:04:16 PM
i like banjo-tooie slightly more but they are both still two of my fav games
i haven't really played banjo tooie all that much.

my sister bought me banjo kazooie when it came it out on a whim and it turned out to be one of my favorite games

(though landing in the water at Treasure Treasure Cove or whatever stressed the hell out of me)

ME##

Quote from: Fuck on July 26, 2013, 07:15:45 PM
wait did you ever play bioshock 1
[spoiler][glow=black,2,300]only the demo :'([/glow][/spoiler]

Snowy

Quote from: N o t S i d on July 26, 2013, 07:18:00 PM
i haven't really played banjo tooie all that much.

my sister bought me banjo kazooie when it came it out on a whim and it turned out to be one of my favorite games

(though landing in the water at Treasure Treasure Cove or whatever stressed the hell out of me)
I never finished Banjo Kazooie as a kid, but it was one of my first N64 games and I thought the seasons and Christman levels were the coolest things ever.

Nyerp

Quote from: David on July 26, 2013, 07:22:10 PM
[spoiler][glow=black,2,300]only the demo :'([/glow][/spoiler]

play that and then dont play infinite :)

ME##

TooB

Troy baker and ashley johnson will be at sacanime, so ill get them to sign my last of us.

don't let's

Samus Aran

last night i very briefly started playing mass effect 2's arrival dlc before starting me3 but then i quickly realized i was too tired to try to care about what was going on (or to try to re-learn the controls) so i quit and i'll do it tonight instead

silvertone

Classic

As I got further in Earthbound I start to feel the game is supposed mirror the player's  life. And perhaps the creator meant for it to be that way. But with all the hidden themes, the small town-like people and how silly and odd they are, I sit there and think to myself "I understand completely. awdood; " A little nobody kid who makes more sense than the everybody.

That being said, I love it so far.

TooB

Thyme

Quote from: ã,¯ãƒ©ã,·ãƒƒã,¯Â·ã,¿ã,¤ãƒ©ãƒ¼ on July 28, 2013, 05:34:25 PM
As I got further in Earthbound I start to feel the game is supposed mirror the player's  life. And perhaps the creator meant for it to be that way. But with all the hidden themes, the small town-like people and how silly and odd they are, I sit there and think to myself "I understand completely. awdood; " A little nobody kid who makes more sense than the everybody.

That being said, I love it so far.

oh my god you're gonna love the ending giggle;

Classic

Nyerp

Go Up