May 01, 2024, 01:22:51 PM

1,531,648 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TooB

just beat the cult guy in earthbound. onto threed now.

Nyerp

Quote from: Kefka on July 22, 2013, 09:12:07 AM
are they going to get weed there or somethin

[spoiler]synthetic weed (aka 'spice'), actually

i have the feeling that's what's making joel so paranoid and depressed[/spoiler]

Kalahari Inkantation

silvertone

Samus Aran

Quote from: Snowy on July 22, 2013, 09:35:04 AM
What level are you?

I hope you have Trumpeter. goowan

level 76 now and yes i do actually because he was a margaret request. i used him for the entire ameno-sagiri fight because mind charge + ziodyne. actually, my best persona right now for raw damage is siegfried because of power charge + god's hand, but he has a weakness so i chose not to use him during ameno-sagiri just to play it safe. plus, the hp cost of god's hand.

ME##

silvertone

Kalahari Inkantation

Samus Aran

we should probably start playing tlou multiplayer at some point here

not tonight though but i'm just sayin

Kalahari Inkantation

ME##

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: David on July 22, 2013, 01:23:11 PM
i just don't want to be spooked2death :(

i'm at least 3/4 of the way through the game and so far there's been exactly one truly spooky area that makes up less than one percent of total playtime

and even that isn't insurmountable, it's comparable to (but definitely a bit worse than) uncharted 1's spooky parts, if you made it through that you should be able to make it through this

the vast majority of the game turns out to be not very spooky at all, since you almost always have some general idea of where any enemies are on the map relative to your position (often they can be spotted from afar, or the game itself tells you exactly where they're coming from), and that's without even using listen mode

it's also very generous with lighting, so rarely is there a need to do any fighting or sneaking about in the dark

plus you virtually always have at least one companion with you at all times, so that definitely mitigates the horror factor even further lol

Snowy

Quote from: Kaz on July 22, 2013, 12:56:20 PM
level 76 now and yes i do actually because he was a margaret request. i used him for the entire ameno-sagiri fight because mind charge + ziodyne. actually, my best persona right now for raw damage is siegfried because of power charge + god's hand, but he has a weakness so i chose not to use him during ameno-sagiri just to play it safe. plus, the hp cost of god's hand.
I got him for debilitate (level 81 iirc?) which is INCREDIBLY useful for the final fight, it'll cause her to use one or two of their turns getting rid of it, so it can be used to stall for time. I think I was around level 86 when I beat them.

ME##

Quote from: #rektron on July 22, 2013, 01:33:02 PM
i'm at least 3/4 of the way through the game and so far there's been exactly one truly spooky area that makes up less than one percent of total playtime

and even that isn't insurmountable, it's comparable to (but definitely a bit worse than) uncharted 1's spooky parts, if you made it through that you should be able to make it through this

the vast majority of the game turns out to be not very spooky at all, since you almost always have some general idea of where any enemies are on the map relative to your position (often they can be spotted from afar, or the game itself tells you exactly where they're coming from), and that's without even using listen mode

it's also very generous with lighting, so rarely is there a need to do any fighting or sneaking about in the dark

plus you virtually always have at least one companion with you at all times, so that definitely mitigates the horror factor even further lol
okay, that doesn't sound too bad cry;

Thyme

Quote from: #rektron on July 22, 2013, 01:33:02 PM

how disappointing

maybe polygon were right

Go Up