May 09, 2024, 02:59:38 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

Snowy

I bought:
Okami HD
Chulip
Hotline Miami (PS3/Vita)
Borderlands 2 (Steam)

Patrick Stickles

beat the last of us and i thoroughly enjoyed doing so
What the fuck was it for anyway?

strongbad

i've been playing speluky for the last few weeks
started with the coop (xbla versiion) and now i hate the multi and can only play the single player because the multi is hella cheap lol
i still haven't beaten it on single player but i've gotten close :( hardest fucking game ever

C.Mongler

just beat the last of us and it was great. very minor complaints. been playing the multiplayer too which is neat

me003

Quote from: udderfailure on June 26, 2013, 12:49:16 AM
i've been playing speluky for the last few weeks
started with the coop (xbla versiion) and now i hate the multi and can only play the single player because the multi is hella cheap lol
i still haven't beaten it on single player but i've gotten close :( hardest fucking game ever

nice, I only got the the jungle then stopped playing. It's fun to pick up now and then... also I tried project M and it froze my wii so I never tried again.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

me003

but I've been playing super meat boy lately, and I unlocked [spoiler]spelunky[/spoiler] as a character and I was like, wait what! I was surprised.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I played spelunky as freeware. Real fun game. Got to ice level? maybe the one after that.

ALSO

BEAT ICO!!!!

Great game. REally enjoyed it. Wow good sense of complettion. Tho it is kind of fucked they dont give you another save afte rthe courtyard (stayed up way too late lol.

was reading up and apparently there is two player???? what a good game to play with a s/o (myface;)

Nyerp

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

strongbad

Quote from: Master Shake on June 26, 2013, 12:58:15 AM
but I've been playing super meat boy lately, and I unlocked [spoiler]spelunky[/spoiler] as a character and I was like, wait what! I was surprised.

that's funny because i recently unlocked meat boy in spelunky (not super meat boy, however, just meat boy)

did you try hard resetting your wii (hold down power button for like 5 seconds) and trying the stage builder again (assuming that you're doing the hackless method)?
when i've had the hackless install sometimes it would freeze on my first try and then work the next try for sure
it's weird
but totally worth it and p:m 2.6 is coming out soon omg new shit

ME##

Thyme

Samus Aran

Go Up