May 07, 2024, 10:31:05 PM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

BEEN PLAYING THE FUCK OUTTA ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF ITS HELLA SWEET BRO

Nyerp

6M69I69B9

Here's a picture earlier:

A follow up on Dungeon Fighter Online.  

The game didn't shutdown exactly as planned.  (The site said it was going to shutdown today at 12 A.M.)  More people came on, and I even recorded myself fighting with my 3DS so I can imagine myself playing again if I wanted to.  (Lol, shit.  It's kind of hard to let go.)  The site closed off anybody playing the game, and it became a lockdown.  People went to sleep, waking up to see that Dungeon Fighter Online went offline during that time.  A lot of players said their goodbyes, moving on with their lives, or moving on to foreign servers.  It was pretty sad seeing this all.  An hour after it was supposed to shutdown, I left- saying my last goodbye on an Echo Megaphone.  (A Cash Shop item that lets your message be seen from all servers.  I bought some before the Cash Shop shutdown.)

It was nice playing that game.  Had so many people help me to max.  Spent about $610.00 in total, got about $200.00 in NX in accordance to me getting hacked about a year ago.  (Not as serious as others.)  Got a balance of 53,000 NX from last redemptions and some bonuses for other MMO's Nexon has available- though, I don't see myself playing another MMO, especially from Nexon, soon.  
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Kalahari Inkantation

I saw... but they're digital. smithicide;

if i could force myself over my anti-digital bias i'd have purchased the pc version for $14 long ago

Wrench

Animal Crossing New Leaf

7.5 hours already. Waiting on Isabelle to let me do shit

Hiro

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

TooB

TooB

Though saying its uncharted with zombies, is a little unfair. Besides,  uncharted had zombies already.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: CM Wrench on June 13, 2013, 04:41:16 PM
Animal Crossing New Leaf

7.5 hours already. Waiting on Isabelle to let me do shit
i bought this too. just got my house thanks to tyler B)

also i really like how a lot of things are streamlined. Donating fossils and shit to Blathers takes like 2 seconds thanks to the multiple donation thing. also really like the main street idea. This is probably the best animal crossing yet

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Kalahari Inkantation

Go Up