May 21, 2024, 06:09:00 PM

1,531,628 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

6M69I69B9

so i just beat luigi's mansion...ummm...the game felt like a chore most of the time for me.  though there are times when i kinda liked it but not too much.  can't believe collecting all 50 boos = one fucking diamond.  not even a golden diamond.  i read somewhere that you get a mansion...not a fraction of its cost.  though luigi sets up a home anyway with the money you get from collecting $$$$$ so umm there's that

lol my brother used to give me some shit for me saying that luigi was one of my favorite chars, when i never really played luigi's mansion nor it dark moon sequel in the past- but i finally can say i beat them both

WHOO

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Samus Aran

man luigi's mansion is great you're on some crack

also i have no idea what you meant by this:

Quotei read somewhere that you get a mansion...not a fraction of its cost.  though luigi sets up a home anyway with the money you get from collecting $$$$$ so umm there's that

what on earth do you even mean? you read you get a mansion? yeah at the end of the game you get a mansion if you got enough money in the game, or just a house, or a shitty little shack.

that's it, idk what else you could have been referring to

btw the gold diamond is obtained from watering the plant by the dog house before bogmire, after bogmire, and then after boolossus

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Kaz on June 07, 2013, 12:56:25 AM
man luigi's mansion is great you're on some crack

also i have no idea what you meant by this:

what on earth do you even mean? you read you get a mansion? yeah at the end of the game you get a mansion if you got enough money in the game, or just a house, or a shitty little shack.

that's it, idk what else you could have been referring to

btw the gold diamond is obtained from watering the plant by the dog house before bogmire, after bogmire, and then after boolossus
tbh, i'm not that enthusiastic about things- or maybe this game wasn't just for me.  though i doubt it since i also had some pale feelings with final emblem: awakening, and even i had some interest in srpg's.  maybe it's a sign to move away from video games

man, luigi's mansion was way different than dark moon.  imo nintendo figures didn't fit in with the environment for the most part.  though in dark moon the style of everything changed.  i think it had more variety with ghosts, and some of the frameable ghosts were interesting and came to me as odd for some reason.  i was surprised at the difference in content in luigi's mansion compared to its sequel.  i hated using the c stick to move, and lol who would use sidestep.  sidestep caused me some problems since i'd go back into the game with that option out of nowhere being on.

anyway i thought by collecting 50 boos you got a mansion.  though later i saw another article on the game and it said diamond and i was like wtf.  regardless, i got like 90m and got a mansion.  though i was originally thinking that the mansion this game took place in would be purified or something and we got to keep it like that after getting 50 boos. 

in case i want to play the boss and gander at what ghosts i got when i'd feel like it in the future, i used another file before going to the boss.  good thing since after beating the game it abruptly saves as new game+

thanks for telling me the types of houses you could get.  i was about to search whether if it actually depended on how much one collected and now i know.  and i got that golden diamond.  thought it would grow into a secret part of the game, but i guess its worth probably contribute getting a mansion in the end anyway

Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

Thyme

let's say i beat closure goowan

it's gone all "lol now that you've done every puzzle you need to find all the thingamagics hidden in them nyandood;" and i'm like "awdood;" so

Classic

Animal Crossing New Leaf tomorrow, otherwise known as Animal Crossing v. 1.4

Thyme

beat thomas was alone

gonna go download the soundtrack now giggle;

Thyme

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

i keep experiencing bullshit deaths in Ico and lose a lot of progress so i play it in spurts

just opened east gate tho.

6M69I69B9

June 09, 2013, 03:45:18 PM #10898 Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 04:54:11 PM by The Last MIB
I bought

D O N K E Y  K O N G  C O U N T R Y  R E T U R N S  3 D

Man, I haven't played a motherfucking DK game in such a long time- since about Donkey Kong Country 2 or 3. (Regardless, I only got to beat the first Donkey Kong Country because that was the only game I owned of Donkey Kong.  I only got to play the other(s) because of other friends in the past.)  It's about time...

WHOOOOO- man even if they controls seem a bit difficult for me now (I can't get fucking DK to do a somersault after jumping on an enemy.)  In this game, he jumps higher I think.  He has a new voice, too, sadly.  I'm surprised that Diddy Kong has a jet pack thing now- even if I knew he had one in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.  

I hope I get accustomed to this game's controls, because it is awkward for me right now.  Trying to do a "speed run" when I was a kid when so fun and seemed combos were easier.

Nyerp

Quote from: N o t S i d on June 09, 2013, 11:43:27 AM
i keep experiencing bullshit deaths in Ico and lose a lot of progress so i play it in spurts

just opened east gate tho.

how do you die in ico

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Fuck on June 09, 2013, 04:07:31 PM
how do you die in ico
fall of ledges

i think i let yorda get captured once or twice too
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Snowy

After a year of procrastination, I beat mgs4

Maybe it was two years.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

6M69I69B9

i-i must be a c-"casual" (i mean, i guess i am- all i play is nintendo shit) to say this...but...

dkcr 3d is hard for me- it's just the controls.  i mean i can change to the arrow pad but lol they completely change every control instead of just letting me move with the arrow pad without the button config. being changed.  god i fucking hate it when they add more things and im a perfectionist.  wtf is with these puzzle pieces.  why are there items.  why are there banana coins.  why is the perspective further away from the dk & diddy???

im @ 3-2 for now

Go Up