May 05, 2024, 05:56:40 PM

1,531,621 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TooB

6M69I69B9

i don't remember if i posted this here or not

but i beat luigi's mansion: dark moon a few days ago.  i bought luigi's mansion for the gc and already got through the first mission or w/e

luigi's mansion for the gc really strikes me odd, because the environment doesn't seem simplistic and is more realistic.  it's like luigi doesn't fit in with the environment.  and the music...lol, oh god.  most of the ost i've listened to in the game so far sound like they'd be from a cheesy computer game from 1998.  all in my opinion though.  also, i fucking hate it when games have it where you tilt the analog stick up the game itself tilts down.  makes it harder for me to get used.  fux

god, luigi's mansion: dark moon is such a huge change for the game.  WAYYY better controls, more content.  though the original seemed more spooky tho.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

i'm planning to buy a legitimate copy of digimon world dusk b/c the one i bought a year ago was a FUCKING FAKE.  took me long enough because i never saw the real cartridge- just kept on playing the game until my MOTHERFUCKING data got swept away.  and the box looked okay kinda...but lol the instructions.  WOW- i should have gone through them first- because that guide was obv shit, disorganized, counterfeit like fuxxx

then going to buy dunking kong country returns because man, i fucking loved playing donkey kong country on the snes as a child.  i remember watching my brother try to beat the boss and there were barrels falling and we were playing in the dark and i was eating cereal

gr8
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

TooB

ME##

ME##

Or not... The game keeps freezing during the first animus scene after you escape........

Nyerp

TooB

Should i play minecraft? Its on disc now for 360

ME##

Samus Aran

i thought 360 minecraft was basically the old pc beta and is severely limited

TooB

No its the full game as far as i know, and it does have split screen co op

TooB

Mando Pandango

you want my honest opinion?

dats my honest opinion
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Go Up