May 01, 2024, 01:30:43 PM

1,531,648 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

The stand doesn't help. akudood;

[spoiler]

it's not too terrible so far (though i'm only playing on difficulty 2 lol), but continuously moving in a circle with the circle pad and aiming with the touch screen at the same time can be confusing cry;[/spoiler]

silvertone

Quote from: HumuHumu...Tec on April 28, 2013, 11:08:38 PM
starting kid icarus uprising smithicide;

[spoiler]

when your game comes with over ten minutes of tutorial videos, you know your control scheme might be just a little convoluted awdood;[/spoiler]
ever heard of a learning curve? all good games have it.

Nyerp

all good games have you learn how to play through actual gameplay and not videos

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Fuck on April 29, 2013, 09:48:45 AM
all good games have you learn how to play through actual gameplay and not videos
megamanxsequelitis.flv
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Samus Aran

Quote from: Fuck on April 29, 2013, 09:48:45 AM

where's the reblog button i need to reblog this

Nyerp

i'm never sure if people who say that mean for me to go and make an identical post on tumblr

Mando Pandango

i mean it when i say it can't speak for others though
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

me003

Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Mando Pandango

TooB

Quote from: HumuHumu...Tec on April 28, 2013, 11:08:38 PM
starting kid icarus uprising smithicide;

[spoiler]

when your game comes with over ten minutes of tutorial videos, you know your control scheme might be just a little convoluted awdood;[/spoiler]

and hand cramp inducing

TooB

Quote from: silvertone on April 29, 2013, 07:15:03 AM
ever heard of a learning curve? all good games have it.

uprising is a good game, but its controls are not good. they should have kept it star fox style, with no stylus. just move/aim with the control pad, and shoot with b (or a)

Kalahari Inkantation

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Lunchbox on April 29, 2013, 08:26:53 PM
uprising is a good game, but its controls are not good. they should have kept it star fox style, with no stylus. just move/aim with the control pad, and shoot with b (or a)

wholeheartedly agreed, it's essentially an on-rails shooter, i don't know why they decided it was necessary to completely reinvent the controls awdood;

bluaki

I just got Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon and Super Mario 3D Land giggle;

I went to Target today and got their last physical copy of Luigi's Mansion, then redeemed the deal I mentioned yesterday that gave me downloadable Super Mario 3D Land for free

Unfortunately, Club Nintendo refuses to give me coins for either Super Mario 3D Land or the Mario Kart 7 that was preinstalled on my 3DS. And I'm 80 coins short of reaching Gold status n_u

Go Up