May 09, 2024, 11:44:49 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

i would've given it an 8 or more if it hadn't blocked me off (with no warning) from exploring all of the sectors using all of my abilities before completing the final sequence. why would a game do that? also, why was the final boss just a metroid thing and not something pertaining to this game's plot, like a metroid/x hybrid or something? it just came out of nowhere.

me003

earthbound just keeps getting more and more expensive on ebay.
$150 is about the cheapest.

Also secret of mana 2 is on ebay as a translated North American cartridge. I never knew about this and that makes me a little excited.
Just wish someone would sell a translated Mother 3 for the GBA, that would make my day!
Looks like Mother 2 is hitting the japanese Wii U's virtual console on March 20th.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Hiro

Samus Aran

Quote from: Master Shake on March 10, 2013, 05:06:55 PM
Also secret of mana 2 is on ebay as a translated North American cartridge. I never knew about this and that makes me a little excited.

uhhh what on earth are you talking about

there is no "secret of mana 2"

are you talking about seiken densetsu 3 which was never released here or are you talking about seiken densetsu 2 which is secret of mana which was released here

Hiro

Quote from: Madotsuki on March 10, 2013, 06:17:13 PM
uhhh what on earth are you talking about

there is no "secret of mana 2"

are you talking about seiken densetsu 3 which was never released here or are you talking about seiken densetsu 2 which is secret of mana which was released here

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SECRET-OF-MANA-2-SEIKEN-DENSETSU-3-ENGLISH-NTSC-SNES-/121078859385?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item1c30dcc679

ME##

Thyme

Quote from: Dovydas on March 10, 2013, 06:29:49 PM
:'(

srsly i refuse to even take that feature into consideration

it shall be judged as a single-player game

Snowy

Quote from: Master Shake on March 10, 2013, 05:06:55 PM
Just wish someone would sell a translated Mother 3 for the GBA, that would make my day!
From what I heard, they made 6 translated carts of Mother 3 as a whole boxed thing that was given to people on Starmen.net or something like that

I saw one on Ebay for $400 iirc

Commander Fuckass

FE: Awakening

I've already came in my pants like 5 times while playing it, it's just that good.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

i still need to get into fire emblem wry

and dragon quest and golden sun wry

Samus Aran

the only dragon quest game i have played is a spin-off, rocket slime goowan

never touched golden sun goowan

those and fire emblem are basically the three rpg series i still haven't played, i think i've got everything else of particular importance covered

ME##

i really wanted to like dragon quest viii, i really did.  oh well

Snowy

Quote from: Madotsuki on March 11, 2013, 12:08:08 PM
the only dragon quest game i have played is a spin-off, rocket slime goowan

never touched golden sun goowan

those and fire emblem are basically the three rpg series i still haven't played, i think i've got everything else of particular importance covered
Play DQIV wrench;

what why they're so fun

Go Up