May 14, 2024, 01:58:20 AM

1,531,625 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: May on March 01, 2013, 02:38:40 PM
i have to disagree at least on some level. some competition is fun - i mean we're playing to win typically when we play uncharted 2, even if having fun is actually more important than winning.

but 3 just complicates the fun so unnecessarily

yeah, competition is necessary in any multiplayer game, but i don't like for it to be the point of the game, which it isn't in uncharted 2 and smash bros. and mario kart :'(

Quote from: May on March 01, 2013, 02:38:40 PM
oh yeah and i'm also kinda actually pretty interested in the new tomb raider too.......

you can join nyerp and me in moaning about how awful the multiplayer will surely be giggle;

Samus Aran

i would argue that for a lot of people, myself included, having fun is also more or less the main point of games that you seem to think are only for competition. like fighting games. certainly there are a lot of people out there who can't have fun unless they win in those games, though...which is unfortunate.

Kalahari Inkantation

[spoiler]

though i should mention that winning at least occasionally probably is an essential component of fun lol goowan

but a multiplayer game shouldn't be designed around winning at the sacrifice of other types of fun[/spoiler]

TooB

Quote from: HumuHumu...Tec on March 01, 2013, 02:41:54 PM
yeah, competition is necessary in any multiplayer game, but i don't like for it to be the point of the game, which it isn't in uncharted 2 and smash bros. and mario kart :'(

you can join nyerp and me in moaning about how awful the multiplayer will surely be giggle;

the multiplayer apparently is gonna be bad, from what the reviews say, but ill never know cuz ill never play it.
its probs online only

don't let's

Quote from: May on March 01, 2013, 02:43:41 PM
i would argue that for a lot of people, myself included, having fun is also more or less the main point of games that you seem to think are only for competition. like fighting games. certainly there are a lot of people out there who can't have fun unless they win in those games, though...which is unfortunate.
And then there's the people that can't have fun unless they get some extra rewards/incentives/achievements for winning. And yeah, it's nice to get stuff for winning, but I have seen people blast a game and not want to play it just because they wouldn't get extra rewards.

TooB

march 5th will be a busy day for me. castlevania and tomb raider?
YAY

[hedy]Zidone

I downloaded a game called Warsow because I had it for free on my gog account

Seems pretty fun but no one plays it. akudood;

Nyerp

...that was.....FUCKING AMAZING...............metroid babby........cry;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Fuck on March 02, 2013, 09:16:50 PM

YESSS NYERP I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU

fuck

still my favorite game ever

Nyerp

i give 10/10 but seamus didnt show me her broobies since i only got 80% item rate oh well

despite the intense feeling of it all mother brain was really easy lol

still it was so satisfying god i NEED MORE its a new favorite

Nyerp

i'm almost even tempted to give other m another try since it takes place between super and fusion, but ugh that game

Samus Aran

i wouldn't bother personally goowan

but definitely play fusion sometime soon either way for sure

Snowy

Quote from: Fuck on March 02, 2013, 09:16:50 PM
YES wrench;

Play Fusion pls

Hiro

i got that game on virtual console a long time ago but i got lost pretty damn quickly and never knew what i was doing so
idk

Samus Aran

Go Up