May 01, 2024, 03:17:01 PM

1,531,648 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

i assume you ordered the original tomb raider?

i hope you're prepared to move in an exact grid for everything, tec.

Thyme

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Dovydas on February 28, 2013, 03:27:43 PM
i assume you ordered the original tomb raider?

i hope you're prepared to move in an exact grid for everything, tec.

I did.  I don't expect to like it much, but it'd feel terribly rude of me to play the """reboot""" without any context or appreciation consideration for the series' roots. awdood;

ME##

well, i remember playing it as a kid and being frustrated about the game being less about doing cool jumping stuff and more about lining lara to the exact pixel where she needs to be to do anything.   and then angel of darkness was just pure sin. 

Thyme

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Dovydas on February 28, 2013, 03:32:15 PM
well, i remember playing it as a kid and being frustrated about the game being less about doing cool jumping stuff and more about lining lara to the exact pixel where she needs to be to do anything.   and then angel of darkness was just pure sin.

uuuggghhh why did i do this to myself

Quote from: Dovydas on February 28, 2013, 03:32:15 PM
and then angel of darkness was just pure sin.

lol, thankfully the first game (((and eventually the """reboot"""))) is the only one i plan on suffering through, i don't think i can stomach more than one of these disasters

Kalahari Inkantation

Thyme

Kalahari Inkantation

i'd considered it, but no, not according to actual tomb raider """fans""", they seem to prefer the original game lol

ME##

Quote from: HumuHumu...Tec on February 28, 2013, 03:36:05 PM
uuuggghhh why did i do this to myself

lol, thankfully the first game (((and eventually the """reboot"""))) is the only one i plan on suffering through, i don't think i can stomach more than one of these disasters
according to the people who like it, the first one isn't that bad [but who knows how much of lara's chest triangles have in that].  it's just very archaic in its design.  it's probably aged a lot worse than other ps1 games like mgs. 

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Dovydas on February 28, 2013, 03:40:02 PM
according to the people who like it, the first one isn't that bad [but who knows how much of lara's chest triangles have in that].  it's just very archaic in its design.  it's probably aged a lot worse than other ps1 games like mgs. 

judging by the youtube videos, it definitely has awdood;

Kalahari Inkantation

and those vastly oversized chest triangles and woefully inadequate shorts sure are going to make this difficult to play while anyone's awake nyandood;

Thyme

ME##

Quote from: HumuHumu...Tec on February 28, 2013, 03:46:36 PM
and those vastly oversized chest triangles and woefully inadequate shorts sure are going to make this difficult to play while anyone's awake nyandood;
lol all of her grunts

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Thyme on February 28, 2013, 03:47:36 PM
not to mention the reboot's audio nyandood;

srsly, i'll have to play with the volume off, it sounds like rape city

Go Up