May 03, 2024, 07:19:43 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TooB

so.. anyone looking forward to the new castlevania?

Snowy

Quote from: Geno on February 07, 2013, 10:17:47 PM
It just sounds to me like snowy has been spending too much time on /v/,

all of the day bro
Quote from: Boognish-Redux- on February 08, 2013, 10:18:18 AM
Does anybody play Binding of Isaac here?
I do sometimes. It's a pretty fun game.
Quote from: Lunchbox on February 08, 2013, 11:49:13 AM
Well, im talking aboiut it again, so sorry for lying, but you see, i know there's no style options, and i know the difference, but you realize that in the old games, style really only gave you a couple extra moves with one item. swordmaster let you use prop shredder and stuff, gunslinger let you shoot multiple enemies at once
but in the new game, those moves may have changed to different weapons, but they're still there. prop shredder is used with the angel scythe for example. to shoot multiple enemies, you just push a+x together.
btw, what is tameem?
and fine, dantes whips cant slam enemies like the devil bringer, but it does basically the same thing. the most useful thing. and they make combat a hell of alot more fun.
and the problem that i see is that you have this wierd love for old dante, that prevents you from accepting change. yes, he's different, yes, he's more broody, thats how they intended for him to be, because they tried to westernize him (so blame us for that) and yes, controls are a tad different, but it's better than having to lock-on to do ANYTHING different than swing your sword or shoot. I love the streamlined controls.
and just because it takes 10 seconds to get SSS, (which i think your exagerating a bit, but i get it.)
it doesnt mean anything. yes, the game is easier than 3/4, but just play on son of sparda, or Dante must die mode, and there you go. those modes are as hard as ever, and of they dont seem that way, its because its easier to combo, and easier to pull of the attacks you want.

lastly, just accept that its not DMC1, 3, or 4, because, know it or not, thats what your doing. and the game is getting needless hate because of it.

look i love the old games as much as anyone, but i was ready for changes to be made, and as far as im concerned, many of these changes were great. (yes some things could have been better). I hope they do make a sequel to this DMC in the near future. I will gladly buy it.
Why should I have to switch styles? I realize it's only holding down a button, but still.

I can go to a different style and press one button and do the same thing. Why make it more complicated?

The director of the game lol

It can't slam them so I can use it as an offensive move in combat. Really dropping the ball there.

Problem with accepting change? No, I can accept change pretty well. lol I just don't like how new Donte looks. I was just explaining why he's a shitty character???

If you've played the old DMC then you'd know that you can actually do a lot without lock-on. But since you're not listening to me, I'll just stop talking about it.

[youtube]6Wt5WhtGGj0[/youtube]
[youtube]BNyNX0jY7aA[/youtube]

In the 2nd video he hits SSS at :10.

They're only harder because they made more ice and fire enemies lol. If you know how to hit RB/LB, you won't die.

Needless hate? Please.
Quote from: Snack Dad on February 07, 2013, 11:41:34 PM
even if you were emotionally calm at the time, you still posted some pretty entitled horse shit there  dittodood;
okay dp

Kalahari Inkantation

RAGE had some of the greatest level design in the history of gaming

TooB

well since your not listening to ME....its funny how i agreed with you about hitting SSS fast and you still had to prove it to me.
I DONT CARE!
i mean, geez, sorry for thinking that its a great game, obviously i MUST be wrong
man i forgot... this is the internet... everyone's always wrong apparently.
Look i really dont care anymore. lets just get over it now. its over, we dont agree....

so how about that new castlevania? who else is looking forward to it?

Snowy

Quote from: Lunchbox on February 08, 2013, 12:38:48 PM
well since your not listening to ME....its funny how i agreed with you about hitting SSS fast and you still had to prove it to me.
I DONT CARE!
i mean, geez, sorry for thinking that its a great game, obviously i MUST be wrong
man i forgot... this is the internet... everyone's always wrong apparently.
Look i really dont care anymore. lets just get over it now. its over, we dont agree....

so how about that new castlevania? who else is looking forward to it?
It's not because this is the internet, it's because DmC is a horrible game. girl;

Nyerp

new castlevania is shit let's fight

Kalahari Inkantation

thankfully we can all agree that RAGE is the game of the generation, so there won't ever be any fights about that

Samus Aran

okay that's actually getting kind of old

PLEASEHELP1991

I just platinumed Book of Spells. sillydood;
I love [you]

Thyme

anachronox
legacy of kain: soul reaver

oh and

i've played binding of isaac for maybe 2 hours or so and then i stopped because it's just 2hard4thyme

oh and

Quote from: May on February 08, 2013, 12:58:32 PM
okay that's actually getting kind of old

Hiro

why the fuck does it matter what word pops up on the screen during combat

don't let's

Samus Aran

Classic

Im going to finally download Fire Emblem Awakening on the eShop sometime early next week.  baddood;

Go Up