May 03, 2024, 09:09:49 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TooB

Quote from: Kefka on February 07, 2013, 06:52:45 AM
Snowy is the only boyager you shouldn't trust on video game opinions  goodjob;
actually in my experience, this applies to everyone here, with a few exceptions

Quote from: Far Beyond Repair on February 06, 2013, 05:46:39 PM
All FF games are the same exact thing.
JRPGs named Final Fantasy

this is a comment that comes from people that havent played through an FF game all the way through.

don't let's

Quote from: Lunchbox on February 07, 2013, 11:29:17 AM
actually in my experience, this applies to everyone here, with a few exceptions
this is a comment that comes from people that havent played through an FF game all the way through.

quote that again and then read what's in the text box, or highlight it.

TooB

Quote from: Far Beyond Repair on February 07, 2013, 11:34:00 AM
quote that again and then read what's in the text box, or highlight it.

oh.... lol my bad :) sorry!

don't let's

It's ok. Though I actually don't think I have played an FF game all the way to the end yet. Even though I own like four of them.

TooB

Quote from: Far Beyond Repair on February 07, 2013, 11:42:07 AM
It's ok. Though I actually don't think I have played an FF game all the way to the end yet. Even though I own like four of them.

well either way, i dont know all of boyah's dumb tricks, so yeah...

don't let's

I don't think people really use that one a lot yet. I'm not sure if anybody besides myself really has but maybe once or twice.

TooB

Quote from: Far Beyond Repair on February 07, 2013, 11:46:28 AM
I don't think people really use that one a lot yet. I'm not sure if anybody besides myself really has but maybe once or twice.

well im learning! lol

Snowy

Quote from: Kefka on February 07, 2013, 06:52:45 AM
Snowy is the only boyager you shouldn't trust on video game opinions  goodjob;
But you like DmC

so
Quote from: Lunchbox on February 07, 2013, 11:23:07 AM
I odnt want to shit on your opinion, and ill accept that FF6 doesnt appeal to you, but FFV being a better game than FF6? That's hard for me to swallow.
Well you're going to have to learn to deal with it.

ME##

i think we can all agree that at least snowy isn't saying that ffiii for the ds is great goowan

Kalahari Inkantation

TooB

Quote from: Snowy on February 07, 2013, 11:56:47 AM
But you like DmC

soWell you're going to have to learn to deal with it.

yeah thats cause DMC is a great game. and I finished it. and i have no bias because its different from the previous games.
people dont have any good reason for hating it, from what I hear from the them

TooB

don't let's

Quote from: Dovydas on February 07, 2013, 11:59:38 AM
i think we can all agree that at least snowy isn't saying that ffiii for the ds is great goowan
The FF game I'm closest to beating.  I remember when I first got it. Got to some credits and was all "oh hey, that's pretty short." But then it was all, "nope, not the end. Now you gotta trek all over this place."

Snowy

Quote from: Dovydas on February 07, 2013, 11:59:38 AM
I thought it was fun, but no where close to being the best. goowan
Quote from: Lunchbox on February 07, 2013, 12:01:54 PM
yeah thats cause DMC is a great game. and I finished it. and i have no bias because its different from the previous games.
people dont have any good reason for hating it, from what I hear from the them
DmC is a horrible and shitty game. I'm going to save some time and just copy and paste what i've said about it on another forum
QuoteI'd rather have the DMC series die off than have a second DmC. Any day. The levels look nice, I'll admit it. They have some color and variety.

But I'm not going to go through a game of FUCK YOU and "WHOAOAOOAOA SHITTY CONTROLS AND NO STYLES". Old Dante wasn't ever a dick, he was more cocky than anything. Play through the DMC series for a change, you might learn something. In DMC1 he hardly said anything, DMC2 he was SO SILENT AND EMO, DMC3 he developed a personality and spoke. He was funny and cocky, just like any other teenager. DMC4 really gave his character some depth and made him much more likable. If you actually play them then you might know some of this. Tell me that DmC is better than DMC4 after playing DMC4 and actually use points other than "DmC LOOKS PRETTY AND IS NEW. BE GRATEFUL THAT THERE'S A NEW DMC." No, I'm not going to even entertain the thought when the Director made himself the main character.

[spoiler=Look familiar?][/spoiler]

I've disliked the game since they put out footage of it. I entertained the though of it when they announced a reboot and new Dante. I thought "Huh, this may be neat." But then they turned him into the biggest shiteating cock on the face of the planet. Of course I pirated it, I'm not ever going to support the company or their shitty game. It was well made on PC, and that's about it. The levels are pretty.

There's a biiiiig difference between /v/ and the DMC fanbase. Do I hate DmC? Yeah. Am I going to write death threats? No, I'm not /v/. Learn who's doing what before you accuse an entire fanbase.

The ending of ME3 was horseshit because it took everything to did in the game and said "FUCK IT!" and gave you 3 pre-written endings. Maybe if you played it you would know? And no, it's not the people that feel that they should be catered to, it's the fans of the series that feel betrayed. They took a great game/series and an amazing character and shit all over it.

If NT has to cut staff? Great. Less people to work on a shitty sequel. No more DMC? Great. No more shitty DmC sequels.

Wait until you have a game series that you love and another company shits all over it and ruins it. Then you can come back to me and tell me that you'd never root for a game to fail.

DmC is a horrible game and an insult to the series. The plot is horrendous and makes no sense. Donte is trying to be Dante and look 3edgy5me and it doesn't work at all.

don't let's

I like how people takes games and series so personally

Go Up