May 10, 2024, 08:48:20 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Samus Aran

Quote from: HumuHumu...Tec on February 06, 2013, 10:44:15 AM
whoa

snowy hates vi for some reason and he's tried to explain it but it's never made any sense (plus he never got past pretty much the beginning)

:}

Kalahari Inkantation

don't let's

Wrench

Samus Aran

lol i knew i had made that emote typo but i didn't have a chance to fix it because i had to get off boyah cause i was at work and the boss came back

myface;

anyway yeah VI is fantastic don't listen to snowy

Snowy

Quote from: May on February 06, 2013, 10:50:11 AM
snowy hates vi for some reason and he's tried to explain it but it's never made any sense (plus he never got past pretty much the beginning)

:}
I got to where they break into 3 parties and finished Locke's/The one with the Ghost Train, and almost finished Tera's. The game isn't appealing at all, so I don't see why your nips are in such a twist over my opinion.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Snowy on February 06, 2013, 04:03:01 PM
I got to where they break into 3 parties and finished Locke's/The one with the Ghost Train, and almost finished Tera's. The game isn't appealing at all, so I don't see why your nips are in such a twist over my opinion.

that's quite early in the game goowan

my nips aren't in a twist, i'm just warning tec not to trust your shitty opinion n_u

Snowy

Quote from: May on February 06, 2013, 04:05:37 PM
that's quite early in the game goowan

my nips aren't in a twist, i'm just warning tec not to trust your shitty opinion n_u
Why should he trust your opinion over mine? FFVI is a shitty game that Boyah has a circlejerk over every time it's mentioned and I don't see it's appeal. I'd rather play a good FF game and play FFV. [spoiler]I'd even take FFVIII or FFXIII over FFVI[/spoiler]

Samus Aran

Quote from: Snowy on February 06, 2013, 04:09:04 PM
Why should he trust your opinion over mine? FFVI is a shitty game that Boyah has a circlejerk over every time it's mentioned and I don't see it's appeal. I'd rather play a good FF game and play FFV. [spoiler]I'd even take FFVIII or FFXIII over FFVI[/spoiler]

you're seriously the only person i've ever known to think that about it lol

it's more like the entire rpg community who played pre-playstation games circlejerks over vi. it's a really commonly praised game and nearly always in the top 5 of any snes list (sometimes IV is and sometimes it isn't). with regard to boyah, it's really just me and dp. i think most others haven't played it or they just don't talk about it much.

it's just weird that you dislike it so much when it's so similar to V anyway, it really is the middling ground between V and VII in that it improved on V's graphics but is stylistically similar yet its story is sort of a modernized/high fantasy mix like VII is (but less of the modernization)

like you like the series and VI is very much a standard for the series and there's nothing strikingly different about it from the ones you like way more.

he should trust mine more because i actually played all of the game n_u

Snowy

I dunno, I never got into it, nor do I understand the praise that it gets. The story wasn't very captivating to me.

Thyme

Samus Aran

Go Up