May 08, 2024, 06:31:19 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

don't let's

Thyme

Quote from: Tectite on January 06, 2013, 11:40:45 AM
poor thyme awdood;

idc these were all games i was going to eventually buy on the tripple for tripple the price anyway nyandood;

Quote from: Far Beyond Repair on January 06, 2013, 11:57:15 AM
Quote from: Thyme on January 05, 2013, 11:29:16 AM
Quote from: Tectite on January 05, 2013, 11:26:15 AM
Quote from: Thyme on January 04, 2013, 08:17:17 PM
dishonored
walking dead: video shame

how are they ??!

in my backlog nyandood;
how far back?

p. damn far considering i started playing persona 3 of all games.......
and i'm still intermittently playing just cause 2 and legend of grimrock

ME##

just beat god of war ii.  it's a decent press square a bunch of times to mow down enemies, not as good as the first one, that ending is really not all that satisfying so overall probably six or seven out of ten.  plus i'm still wondering why the developers didn't even try to work that third weapon into the story at all, it just gives it to you and says, 'here's something else you'll never need to use since the chains of x are pretty much enough for everything' akudood;

me003

playing paper mario again. I hope I can finally beat that big koopa. And I'm not sure if I ever beat the master of the Dojo.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Samus Aran

Quote from: Master Shake on January 06, 2013, 10:01:22 PM
playing paper mario again. I hope I can finally beat that big koopa. And I'm not sure if I ever beat the master of the Dojo.

eh. just try different badges or level up a bit. neither of em are too hard and some of the badges are cheap. like defense-ignoring hammer or bounce for the koopa. it's been quite a long time since i last played the game that far in, so i don't really remember if that optional giant koopa boss can be knocked over "normally," but i know there was a way. also, you could just get really good with your timing on super bounce to start doing ridiculous damage.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

i think you have to use bombette to knock him down

Samus Aran

if nothing else works then bombette definitely will yeah

quake badge might also work but i never use that shit

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

TooB

Quote from: Rain Man on January 09, 2013, 12:28:10 PM
defeated the reaper in persona 4 golden

nice. i ran into him by accident, and just freaked out. i instantly tried to run away, but that was my 1st attempt at running in that game, so i didnt know that rise would be all, " hold on! ill find a way out!"
i had to survive 3 turns before i could run. i was nowhere near ready to fight him.

Classic

Beat Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracles.

Great new game mechanics to fit on the 3DS, touching ending and a look into the next game at the end...which will be the final Professor Layton game.

I'm not ready to say goodbye. :'(

ME##

January 13, 2013, 03:16:41 PM #9521 Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 03:27:16 PM by Dovydas
just finished mass effect after an embarrassingly long delay of not playing it and being frustrated on a fairly simple boss.  its quirky touches make it p. v. good :'(

Samus Aran

will be finishing demon's souls first playthrough tonight or tomorrow wrench;

and then i'll go ahead and finish graces too since i'm at the end of that as well wrench;

Snowy

I'm slowly working on Sleeping Dogs which is actually really fun.

TooB

Quote from: May on January 13, 2013, 03:25:51 PM
will be finishing demon's souls first playthrough tonight or tomorrow wrench;

and then i'll go ahead and finish graces too since i'm at the end of that as well wrench;

and then chrono cross wrench;

Go Up