May 06, 2024, 12:53:28 AM

1,531,621 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TooB

Quote from: Snowy on December 11, 2012, 11:32:00 AM
Quote from: Lunchbox on December 11, 2012, 11:27:49 AM
Quote from: May on December 10, 2012, 11:55:25 PM
Quote from: Pancake Persona on December 10, 2012, 11:41:16 PM
Quote from: May on December 10, 2012, 11:14:19 PM
i downloaded Yume Nikki

might start it before bed tonight
wow you should've played this a long time ago

i know, and i've known about it for a really long time too

but i just never got around to it until now cry;

whats yume nikki?

also got myself a vita and 4 games for just over 200 bucks.
got persona 4 golden, gravity rush, zero escape: VLR, and uncharted GA. but i beat Uncharted in like 2 days, so returned it and got Ragnarock Odyssey.
O_0 O_0 O_0

If you have access to online, we should play.

i dont always have online access, but send me your PSN ID and stuff and if and when i play it online, ill look you up.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Lunchbox on December 11, 2012, 11:27:49 AM
Quote from: May on December 10, 2012, 11:55:25 PM
Quote from: Pancake Persona on December 10, 2012, 11:41:16 PM
Quote from: May on December 10, 2012, 11:14:19 PM
i downloaded Yume Nikki

might start it before bed tonight
wow you should've played this a long time ago

i know, and i've known about it for a really long time too

but i just never got around to it until now cry;

whats yume nikki?

QuoteIn 2004, Japanese freeware developer Kikiyama popped open the RPG Maker 2003 game application and thought to herself, "Hey, wouldn't it be an awesome idea to make something that'll creep a lot of people out?" Such is the origin of Yume Nikki (Japanese for "dream diary"), a bizarre adventure game that's been described as "EarthBound meets Silent Hill" or "Eraserhead in RPG Maker" and does not fail to bring on the weirdness factor.

The plot is simple: as Madotsuki, a girl that seems to have an obsession with a single, incredibly depressing video game, all you can do each day is sleep - during which you must travel throughout her dreamscape to collect "effects" and reach new areas in the world. It's extremely open-ended, with few hints as to how to actually progress; really, it's more about exploring the strange and disturbing things that go on in her mind than anything else.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Nyerp

can't believe i played through that entire game just for a minute-long cinematic of people's hands

Samus Aran

Quote from: Fuck on December 12, 2012, 02:48:33 PM
can't believe i played through that entire game just for a minute-long cinematic of people's hands

what game lol

Nyerp

Samus Aran

Quote from: Fuck on December 12, 2012, 03:20:47 PM
bioschlock

oh yeah the endings aren't very interesting at all lol

also it's funny because the endings are basically you're a saint or you're a giant asshole, it's really black and white

but choosing to harvest the sisters is pointless anyway because you actually get more adam for saving them

Snowy

Quote from: May on December 12, 2012, 03:26:29 PM
bioschlock

also it's funny because the endings are basically you're a saint or you're a giant asshole, it's really black and white

but choosing to harvest the sisters is pointless anyway because you actually get more adam for saving them
Really? I thought you got more for harvesting them (in Biocock 1)

strongbad

Quote from: ClassicTyler on December 11, 2012, 11:34:06 AM
So I'm thinking about getting Scribblenauts Unlimited on Wii U, but it would be my first in the series.

Does anyone know about them or played them before? I'd like to know before I buy.

how is it changed compared to previous renditions? i liked it on nds but there were a few basic solutions that fixed basically every problem

Samus Aran

Quote from: Snowy on December 12, 2012, 03:33:23 PM
bioschlock

No. You get more right when you do it, but in the long run, you get more for saving them. The reason for this is that after saving three, you get a "gift" that contains a whole bunch of ADAM, plus I think a tonic or something. Maybe money too, or items. I don't remember. But the ADAM in the present combined with the ADAM for saving the sisters adds up to more than it would be if you harvested those three.

Snowy

Quote from: May on December 12, 2012, 04:50:21 PM
Quote from: Snowy on December 12, 2012, 03:33:23 PM
bioschlock

No. You get more right when you do it, but in the long run, you get more for saving them. The reason for this is that after saving three, you get a "gift" that contains a whole bunch of ADAM, plus I think a tonic or something. Maybe money too, or items. I don't remember. But the ADAM in the present combined with the ADAM for saving the sisters adds up to more than it would be if you harvested those three.
Oh neat, I didn't know that. befuddlement

I'll probably play through Biocock again soon anyway, so I'll remember that.

Nyerp

you actually harvested little sisters? what the fuck snowy

Thyme

so uh i"ll probs buy the witcher 2 for $7.50 on GOG later tonight O_0

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

TooB

bought walkin dead game.
and got sony smash bros on vita for free. (thank you crossplay)

Go Up