May 08, 2024, 09:58:45 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Classic

The controls were the reason I had to trade it in.

Otherwise, great game. Then again, the original 3DS was uncomfortable to me, no matter what I played. Maybe I'll give it another shot on the XL and try to get everything.

Placebo Headwound

Everyone tells me I have tiny woman's hands, so the controls didn't really bother me much. I just had to play with the aiming sensitivity until I got a setting I liked and got used to it quite fast.

Kalahari Inkantation

my hands have cramped playing 3ds games that don't even have widespread complaints about discomfort myface;

Do all copies of the game come with the stand? befuddlement

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Tectite on November 26, 2012, 06:34:07 PM
my hands have cramped playing 3ds games that don't even have widespread complaints about discomfort myface;

Do all copies of the game come with the stand? befuddlement
All new copies come with the stand, but I never used it. I always used my pinky for support.

Nyerp

i finally "beat" kirby's return to dreamland

what a lifeless game

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Fuck on November 26, 2012, 11:33:52 PM

what a lifeless game
was it really that bad

because i wanted it but i haven't really liked any kirby games since the gba ones. squeak squad was okay i guess, but that's about it.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

ME##

Nyerp

Quote from: Pancake Persona on November 27, 2012, 06:59:45 AM

what a lifeless game
was it really that bad

because i wanted it but i haven't really liked any kirby games since the gba ones. squeak squad was okay i guess, but that's about it.

play epic yarn instead

Hiro

Quote from: Dovydas on November 27, 2012, 10:43:02 AM
Quote from: Snack Dad on November 27, 2012, 02:17:09 AM

Oh my god I need it and a 3dsxl so bad  >.<
and then you'll 'need' the next revision
You don't even know what you're talking about with this one ghouldood;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Fuck on November 27, 2012, 11:16:59 AM
Quote from: Pancake Persona on November 27, 2012, 06:59:45 AM

what a lifeless game
was it really that bad

but everybody else says epic yarn is boring as hell

play epic yarn instead

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

ME##

strongbad

i've been playing a lot of ssb64 with my buddy for the last few weeks. i sold my gcn/melee to a friend and my buddy let some kid in smash club borrow his for a while and my wii broke so no project m. but it's been kind of refreshing revisiting ssb64, especially since the last time that i played it seriously was before i knew any advanced techniques, so it's a different game now.
pikachu is op and kirby is a lot of fun. too bad he was nerfed in melee. can't wait for him to be added to p:m.  i've been playing a lot of falcon. he reminds me a lot of gannon in melee in terms of how slow and powerful his attacks are.
i dont think i like it as much as melee since there is too much hitstun and all the advanced techniques in melee give it significantly more depth. also there is way too much shield stun holy shit. shield pressure is so easy it's crazy.
but i think we're getting melee back tonight so that's about to change. it was a nice refresher though.

Commander Fuckass

Beat Halo 4 with one of my roommates last night

[spoiler]it sucked[/spoiler]
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

strongbad

has anybody played rumble racing on ps2?

i forgot how tight that game is. i've been going through the co-op campaigns with a friend of mine. i think that this game is tied with mario kart ds for best racer ever in my opinion

Go Up