May 03, 2024, 05:13:38 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

lol i have just one n64 controller with a control stick that still works as it should

Hiro

all 5 of my n64 controllers work fine, but the analog sticks on them are still pretty crappy

FAMY2

Quote from: Snowy on October 14, 2012, 10:14:54 AM
All of mine are still perfect.  confuseddood;

So do mine. All my controllers do. I don't throw them though.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

anyone else hate those mario party games where you had to revolve to joystick cause i did they tore the skin of my hands

Samus Aran

Quote from: N o t S i d on October 14, 2012, 02:16:30 PM
anyone else hate those mario party games where you had to revolve to joystick cause i did they tore the skin of my hands

that's only the first mario party and it was the bowser tug-of-war minigame and they released a glove for it because there were countless complaints identical to yours

Snowy

Quote from: FAMY2 on October 14, 2012, 02:08:41 PM
So do mine. All my controllers do. I don't throw them though.
I've never thrown a controller.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Rumia on October 14, 2012, 02:54:34 PM
that's only the first mario party and it was the bowser tug-of-war minigame and they released a glove for it because there were countless complaints identical to yours
i did it with the shy hguy minigame too buttfuck

Samus Aran

Quote from: N o t S i d on October 14, 2012, 05:10:55 PM
Quote from: Rumia on October 14, 2012, 02:54:34 PM
i did it with the shy hguy minigame too buttfuck

huh

i don't remember a shy guy minigame that needed control stick rotation

but then again i don't remember a lot of that game because it's not worth remembering

Thyme

Quote from: Rumia on October 14, 2012, 07:13:56 PM
huh

i don't remember a shy guy minigame that needed control stick rotation

but then again i don't remember a lot of that game because it's not worth remembering

yeah it wasn't an actual board minigame it was one of those on-the-side minigames just to see how many rotations you can do

Kalahari Inkantation

October 15, 2012, 01:21:17 AM #8994 Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 01:24:35 AM by Tectite
last beaten*: halo 4

somewhat generic in gameplay, but the story was decent and at least 343i seems to have some idea of what they're doing (((at least it's better than 3)))

it's easily the most attractive halo game and perhaps the best looking 360 title to date in general, though the obvious visual similarities to metroid prime are extremely apparent (not that that's a bad thing at all RUB IT)

it looks exactly what i'd expect a retro studios metroid title on the wii u to look like (hopefully we actually get one of those)

Also, I'm a little surprised they decided to show Master Chief's face at all, even if just a glimpse. akudood;

Also, Cortana. :(

*definition: witnessed ending cutscene

Nyerp

Samus Aran

Snowy

Quote from: Tectite on October 15, 2012, 01:21:17 AM
last beaten*: halo 4

somewhat generic in gameplay, but the story was decent and at least 343i seems to have some idea of what they're doing (((at least it's better than 3)))

it's easily the most attractive halo game and perhaps the best looking 360 title to date in general, though the obvious visual similarities to metroid prime are extremely apparent (not that that's a bad thing at all RUB IT)

it looks exactly what i'd expect a retro studios metroid title on the wii u to look like (hopefully we actually get one of those)

Also, I'm a little surprised they decided to show Master Chief's face at all, even if just a glimpse. akudood;

Also, Cortana. :(

*definition: witnessed ending cutscene
awdood;

Thyme

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Go Up