May 06, 2024, 01:02:03 AM

1,531,621 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TooB

Quote from: Creep Scanner on September 10, 2012, 12:00:00 AM

i think the only people that would compare it to q-bert are those that saw one gameplay video but never played it goonish
also it wasn't really "angsty"

oh i played it, to be sure. I couldn't say what i said otherwise, because im not like that. i dont criticize a game unless ive played a good chunk of it.
it is quite similar to q-bert, albeit with actual block movement.
the "angst" thing was just a joke, as most anime has quite a lot of it in them.
either way, catherine, to me, was time that could have been better spent making Persona 5, seeing as how its the same team

Kalahari Inkantation

TooB

nice. id buy it, but i already own journey and flower, and i dont know if flow is as good. either way its 30 $ better spent elsewhere for me.

ME##

TooB

the next collection i buy is probs the ratchet and clank collection, simply so i can have them all on one system, save for deadlocked, which is unnecessary anyway.

silvertone

Quote from: feyd666 on September 10, 2012, 02:53:33 PM
the next collection i buy is probs the ratchet and clank collection, simply so i can have them all on one system, save for deadlocked, which is unnecessary anyway.

dead locked...wasnt thatb da...

TooB

no it wasnt. i didnt say it was. but it is basically a spin-off game, so its not necessary for having them all on one system. but deadlocked will be available seperatly on psn, so i can get it anyway.

Hiro

silvertone

TooB

Finished Tales of the Abyss on monday. I gotta say, it was great. That last battle was epic.
The cast of characters turned out to be one of my favorites in the series, when, strangely enough, i used to hate them all, save for maybe Tear. But they all grew on me!

except Anise..... srsly

TooB

Snowy

famy

i bought metroid prime 3 trilogy a long ass time ago and never played corruption and just started a file

i can't jump on elevators what is this bullshit that was my favorite

ME##

Quote from: Not Famy on September 11, 2012, 03:52:08 PM
i bought metroid prime 3 trilogy a long ass time ago and never played corruption and just started a file

i can't jump on elevators what is this bullshit that was my favorite
that's lame

Samus Aran

jumping on elevators? like small ones that aren't between-area loading screens? i don't think i ever even tried to do that in any of them..

Go Up