May 09, 2024, 02:10:58 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: Fuck on August 20, 2012, 04:51:49 PM
video games

clearly you missed the post about tigers and lions having sex in tales of the abyss's world

completely related

Samus Aran

ME##

Quote from: Fuck on August 20, 2012, 04:51:49 PM
video games

swinging in the backyard
pull up in your fast car
whistling my name
open up a beer
and you say, get over here
and play a video game

Samus Aran

Quote from: Dovydas on August 20, 2012, 05:17:07 PM
swinging in the backyard
pull up in your fast car
whistling my name
open up a beer
and you say, get over here
and play a video game

pass the controller bro

Nyerp

Samus Aran

ME##

TooB

Ok, so ligers are real, but not real at the same time. Not natural, at least.
Point is, its still dumb.
I can imagine Namco thinking, "boy people really thought that liger line in Napolean was funny. Let's put it in our game! harhar...."
good game tho, so far...

Samus Aran

Quote from: feyd666 on August 21, 2012, 09:22:48 AM
Ok, so ligers are real, but not real at the same time. Not natural, at least.
Point is, its still dumb.
I can imagine Namco thinking, "boy people really thought that liger line in Napolean was funny. Let's put it in our game! harhar...."
good game tho, so far...

i honestly really, really doubt that namco thought anything like that

considering that abyss only came out like a year after napoleon dynamite, and that the whole liger queen thing is the first boss in the game (not to mention an important part of arietta's character), the idea of naming a monster "liger" would have been planned way before they even knew napoleon dynamite existed, in early pre-development stages of character and enemy design

so yeah pretty sure it's completely unrelated

more like namco thought "let's do what we always do and name this monster after either an exotic animal or a mythological one"

TooB

August 21, 2012, 10:12:07 AM #8621 Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 10:18:31 AM by feyd666
Quote from: Rumia on August 21, 2012, 09:57:35 AM
i honestly really, really doubt that namco thought anything like that

considering that abyss only came out like a year after napoleon dynamite, and that the whole liger queen thing is the first boss in the game (not to mention an important part of arietta's character), the idea of naming a monster "liger" would have been planned way before they even knew napoleon dynamite existed, in early pre-development stages of character and enemy design

so yeah pretty sure it's completely unrelated

more like namco thought "let's do what we always do and name this monster after either an exotic animal or a mythological one"

i know. but its funny to think the other way. :)

Wrench

Samus Aran

Quote from: feyd666 on August 21, 2012, 10:22:52 AM
and just in case you didnt get my message, (wasnt sure if it sent) could you email me your miku file for 3d dot game? i cant find it.

Yes, I sent it to you just now. Uncompress the .zip file and put the folder in your SAVEDATA folder on your PS3, I think under 3D Dot Game Heroes.

TooB

Go Up