May 01, 2024, 02:06:56 PM

1,531,648 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TooB

Quote from: Rumia on August 19, 2012, 01:33:56 AM
I just finished Tales of the Abyss. Because I did almost all of the sidequesting I could manage (a couple things are second playthrough exclusive, and a couple others I missed, and one I'm saving until tomorrow), and generally just took my time and even let the game idle for probably about 10 hours total, my final completion time was 116 hours.

Was a fantastic game, I still think Vesperia was a bit better (mostly for its better cast of characters and a few better core mechanics), but still.

Tomorrow I'll do the biggest sidequest, the obligatory "find all the cursed weapons and fight the obnoxiously powerful superboss to unlock them" quest that's in every modern Tales game. Once I've done that, I'm basically done with the game until I decide to replay it again someday.

Kaz is Boss!
I've decided to start playing Abyss, and just fought Dist the "Runny" (lol).
I can't believe they have a monster called a "Liger." that's so stupid. What is this, Napolean Dynamite?

Samus Aran

Quote from: feyd666 on August 20, 2012, 12:17:39 PM
Kaz is Boss!
I've decided to start playing Abyss, and just fought Dist the "Runny" (lol).
I can't believe they have a monster called a "Liger." that's so stupid. What is this, Napolean Dynamite?

Uh well...ligers are actual animals, John. They're cross-breeds between lions and tigers. They've existed since way before Napoleon Dynamite (like by hundreds of years).

Lol.

TooB

Quote from: Rumia on August 20, 2012, 12:24:22 PM
Uh well...ligers are actual animals, John. They're cross-breeds between lions and tigers. They've existed since way before Napoleon Dynamite (like by hundreds of years).

Lol.

you serious? like mythological animals?
well then napolean ruined it for me... that fuckin movie....

Kalahari Inkantation

Samus Aran

Quote from: feyd666 on August 20, 2012, 12:28:17 PM
you serious? like mythological animals?
well then napolean ruined it for me... that fuckin movie....

er no, not mythological

actually real

mostly cross-bred by humans but they've occurred naturally as well, just very rarely

Andria

Quote from: Rumia on August 20, 2012, 03:31:17 PM
er no, not mythological

actually real

mostly cross-bred by humans but they've occurred naturally as well, just very rarely

while they are real

Ligers have never ever occurred in the wild

Samus Aran

Quote from: Andria on August 20, 2012, 04:07:53 PM
while they are real

Ligers have never ever occurred in the wild

yeah, wikipedia says they've only naturally occurred "accidentally" in captivity

of course, there's a [citation needed] on that, so who knows for sure

Andria

Quote from: Rumia on August 20, 2012, 04:23:15 PM
yeah, wikipedia says they've only naturally occurred "accidentally" in captivity

of course, there's a [citation needed] on that, so who knows for sure

I don't know that you can consider captivity naturally

the fact they are around one another is unnatural by itself

Samus Aran

Quote from: Andria on August 20, 2012, 04:33:31 PM
I don't know that you can consider captivity naturally

the fact they are around one another is unnatural by itself

i guess i just mean it as two large felines having dirty sweaty baby making sex on their own as opposed to being forced to do it by mad scientists (known politely as breeders)

Samus Aran

i'm now imagining tigers and lions getting it on in tales of the abyss's world

Andria

Quote from: Rumia on August 20, 2012, 04:37:23 PM
i guess i just mean it as two large felines having dirty sweaty baby making sex on their own as opposed to being forced to do it by mad scientists (known politely as breeders)

geez kaz you can't force two large felines to fuck

you have to jack one off then insert the semen into the other cats gaping vagina with a turkey baster then you have to make sure the cat jizz doesn't ooze everywhere

then if you're lucky and the cat jizz penetrates an egg you'll have a liger baby

Samus Aran

Quote from: Andria on August 20, 2012, 04:46:30 PM
geez kaz you can't force two large felines to fuck

you have to jack one off then insert the semen into the other cats gaping vagina with a turkey baster then you have to make sure the cat jizz doesn't ooze everywhere

then if you're lucky and the cat jizz penetrates an egg you'll have a liger baby

well yeah but i think it's more fun to imagine it the way i described it

Andria

Quote from: Rumia on August 20, 2012, 04:49:54 PM
well yeah but i think it's more fun to imagine it the way i described it

more fun than imagining a warm turkey baster full of tiger jizz being inserted into a lion and squeezed?

Nyerp

Go Up