May 07, 2024, 10:56:01 PM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Samus Aran

TooB

Nyerp

Snowy

srsly boyah, you should import .hack//Versus

we could all play it together

and the online is region locked so I'm stuck playing with people in the US (all 5 of them smithicide;)

TooB

what's .hack//versus? is it like the other .hack games?

Snowy

It's by the same people who do the Naruto fighters and it plays like them, but it's better.

TooB

Quote from: Snowy on August 17, 2012, 12:37:56 PM
It's by the same people who do the Naruto fighters and it plays like them, but it's better.

oh! a .hack fighting game.... sounds kinda cool actually. Japan-only forever probably, huh?

Snowy

Quote from: feyd666 on August 17, 2012, 12:40:28 PM
oh! a .hack fighting game.... sounds kinda cool actually. Japan-only forever probably, huh?
Probably. It's like $80-$100 to import because it comes with a movie too (a good one, apparently srsly).

TooB

Quote from: Snowy on August 17, 2012, 12:41:23 PM
Probably. It's like $80-$100 to import because it comes with a movie too (a good one, apparently srsly).

just like the hack games we got on ps2, with that anime dvd that apparently gave you hints for the game.
anyway.... started darksiders finally, since #2 came out.

Kalahari Inkantation

finally beat uncharted 2 on hard

crushing will destroy me awdood;

Wrench

Quote from: Tectite on August 18, 2012, 11:59:45 AM
finally beat uncharted 2 on hard

crushing will destroy me awdood;

Oh it's not that bad.

If you can dodge incoming traffic, you can dodge a ball

Nyerp

crushing will crush you*

i started playing rayman orgyins

Samus Aran

I just finished Tales of the Abyss. Because I did almost all of the sidequesting I could manage (a couple things are second playthrough exclusive, and a couple others I missed, and one I'm saving until tomorrow), and generally just took my time and even let the game idle for probably about 10 hours total, my final completion time was 116 hours.

Was a fantastic game, I still think Vesperia was a bit better (mostly for its better cast of characters and a few better core mechanics), but still.

Tomorrow I'll do the biggest sidequest, the obligatory "find all the cursed weapons and fight the obnoxiously powerful superboss to unlock them" quest that's in every modern Tales game. Once I've done that, I'm basically done with the game until I decide to replay it again someday.

Snowy

I started playing Stalker again.

It's actually playable since I can use all 4gigs of ram, so Complete actually works. sillydood;

Go Up