May 05, 2024, 04:51:23 PM

1,531,621 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TooB

Quote from: Snowy on August 15, 2012, 01:19:53 PM
ambassador games, bro. I have GBA games on mine too lol.YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH akudood;

oh downloads.... well not everyone got those, so forgive me for not knowing,
as for monster hunter, i just dont like it very much, i was just teasing pancake...

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: feyd666 on August 15, 2012, 01:19:28 PM
cuz monster hunter sux....
Uh, Monster Hunter's pretty damn fun. I like games with a challenge and constant pressure and it caters to my tastes pretty well.

I mean, it has considerably more depth and challenge than Kingdom Hearts. akudood;
Quote from: feyd666 on August 15, 2012, 01:19:28 PM
and ok fine, so you hacked your 3ds. there's your problem then with battery
Uh, I didn't. goonish

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Snowy

God, Monster Hunter is the greatest for a long car ride.

Lawlz, how do you play normally? Sword and shield? Big sword, etc. I'm trying to get into bowguns and lances.

TooB

Quote from: Pancake Persona on August 15, 2012, 01:24:41 PM
Uh, Monster Hunter's pretty damn fun. I like games with a challenge and constant pressure and it caters to my tastes pretty well.

I mean, it has considerably more depth and challenge than Kingdom Hearts. akudood;Uh, I didn't. goonish

challenge from bad controls.... right....

and for the gba thing... i know i corrected myself. i didnt get the ammbassdor prgram thingy or whatever.
fusion isnt on the virtual console normally

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Snowy on August 15, 2012, 01:26:05 PM
God, Monster Hunter is the greatest for a long car ride.

Lawlz, how do you play normally? Sword and shield? Big sword, etc. I'm trying to get into bowguns and lances.
I first started with gunlances, which was a bad idea, then I moved into and stuck with great swords.

I haven't played in a while, though.
Quote from: feyd666 on August 15, 2012, 01:27:19 PM
challenge from bad controls.... right....
The only problem I have with Monster Hunter is that the collision can be buggy. The controls take some getting used to but aren't that bad.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Snowy

Bad controls? Please.The only annoying thing is having to do "the claw" but I know someone who can bowgun perfectly with only the L button.

TooB

Quote from: Pancake Persona on August 15, 2012, 01:30:57 PM
I first started with gunlances, which was a bad idea, then I moved into and stuck with great swords.

I haven't played in a while, though.The only problem I have with Monster Hunter is that the collision can be buggy. The controls take some getting used to but aren't that bad.

the point is, i just wasnt a fan of it. now can we drop the whole 3ds thing? lets get on a new topic and stop arguing. new topic.... go!

Snowy

I just bought Dead Space 1 and 2 for $10 on Steam. srsly

ME##

Quote from: Snowy on August 15, 2012, 01:31:19 PM
Bad controls? Please.The only annoying thing is having to do "the claw" but I know someone who can bowgun perfectly with only the L button.
the claw is what makes monster hunter fun tomatoes;

Snowy

Quote from: Dovydas on August 15, 2012, 02:51:46 PM
the claw is what makes monster hunter fun tomatoes;

So tonight I got .Hack//Versus and MH HD Edition. My old boss came in and said "Yeah, I have another copy of Pokemon Conquest... you wanna borrow it?" So I got that and he said "Yeah... I'll probably forget about this... so you probably just got a free copy of pokemon conquest."

Hiro

TooB

Quote from: Creep Scanner on August 15, 2012, 10:07:59 PM
did you actually just say this

ok, i was serious when i said im done talking about this. This is the last post ill make about this. I think the 3ds was fine, lawlz thinks its garbage. Fine, different opinions. I just got more enjoyment from the thing than he did, i guess, and thats fine. i wasnt really trying to argue witht the guy, just trying state that i thought the 3ds wasnt as bad as he made it out to be. its over now.

Thyme

Quote from: feyd666 on August 16, 2012, 09:07:38 AM
ok, i was serious when i said im done talking about this. This is the last post ill make about this. I think the 3ds was fine, lawlz thinks its garbage. Fine, different opinions. I just got more enjoyment from the thing than he did, i guess, and thats fine. i wasnt really trying to argue witht the guy, just trying state that i thought the 3ds wasnt as bad as he made it out to be. its over now.

that's not what hiro meant
"you can't criticize something if you can't do better" is just a really bullshit thing to say

TooB

Quote from: Thyme on August 16, 2012, 09:13:16 AM
that's not what hiro meant
"you can't criticize something if you can't do better" is just a really bullshit thing to say

yeah, i suppose it is a bullshit thing to say, so i apologize.
just kinda ticked off at the whole thing i guess. i guess its what someone says when they dont really have an argument at the time. sorry i lashed out at you Hiro!
Friends?

Nyerp

Go Up