May 08, 2024, 01:51:15 PM

1,531,623 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

i've suddenly started playing skyrim again, going to actually finish the main quest and stuff this time

level 54 now

ME##

for some reason i was under the impression that you had finished the main quest goowan

Samus Aran

Quote from: Dovydas on July 01, 2012, 01:16:59 PM
for some reason i was under the impression that you had finished the main quest goowan

nope

i played it a lot, and hit level 50...but i actually only got maybe halfway or 3/5 of the way through the main quest. in addition, i've hardly done companions at all, and i'm not very far in the thieves guild or dark brotherhood questlines either.

i guess i just leveled up a ton and racked so many hours from doing other quests, miscellaneous tasks, and exploring on my own.

Snowy

Finished the 1st 3 parts in Tokyo Jungle's main story

Commander Fuckass

bought Harley Quinn's Revenge dlc for Arkham City
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

TooB

Quote from: Kana Minami on July 01, 2012, 01:21:14 PM
nope

i played it a lot, and hit level 50...but i actually only got maybe halfway or 3/5 of the way through the main quest. in addition, i've hardly done companions at all, and i'm not very far in the thieves guild or dark brotherhood questlines either.

i guess i just leveled up a ton and racked so many hours from doing other quests, miscellaneous tasks, and exploring on my own.

I finished the theives guild and didnt get the last acheivement for some reason. If anyone knows what to do to actually finish the questline, let me know

Thyme

Quote from: feyd666 on July 02, 2012, 07:55:26 AM
I finished the theives guild and didnt get the last acheivement for some reason. If anyone knows what to do to actually finish the questline, let me know

You may have to do the small jobs, and then the "city influence" jobs. You ask Delvin and Vex if they've got stuff for you to do and they'll send you to one of the major cities to do it. After you've done a couple in a particular city, Delvin will send you back there to do a special job. When that's done, a merchant from that town will open a stall at the ragged flagon (thieves guild hq) and the black redguard merchant will become richer, allowing you to sell her more stuff (up to 5000 septims! :O).

When you still need to do small jobs in other cities, they may want to send you back to a city where you've already done the influence job. Just tell them you don't want to do that until they send you to another city.

After you've done all the special jobs, Brynjolf will officially make you the new boss of the thieves guild and I think that's when you get the achievement.

It's a hassle (srsly) but it's worth it. The thieves guild questline is not only the most compelling but also the most useful imo, especially if you go for the "have 100000 septims on you" achievement.

The redguard merchant was my best friend on that particular save file. 5thgrade;

Samus Aran

ohhh that's how you get the fence to stop being so damn poor

i have a lot of stolen shit to sell and i can't give much of it to her at a time

btw is it just me or will some other merchants sometimes by some stolen things? or maybe i was mistaken, idk. but i could have sworn that BELETHOR, OF THE GENERAL GOODS STORE will sometimes buy my junk treasures of questionable origin

TooB

Quote from: Thyme on July 02, 2012, 08:41:27 AM
You may have to do the small jobs, and then the "city influence" jobs. You ask Delvin and Vex if they've got stuff for you to do and they'll send you to one of the major cities to do it. After you've done a couple in a particular city, Delvin will send you back there to do a special job. When that's done, a merchant from that town will open a stall at the ragged flagon (thieves guild hq) and the black redguard merchant will become richer, allowing you to sell her more stuff (up to 5000 septims! :O).

When you still need to do small jobs in other cities, they may want to send you back to a city where you've already done the influence job. Just tell them you don't want to do that until they send you to another city.

After you've done all the special jobs, Brynjolf will officially make you the new boss of the thieves guild and I think that's when you get the achievement.

It's a hassle (srsly) but it's worth it. The thieves guild questline is not only the most compelling but also the most useful imo, especially if you go for the "have 100000 septims on you" achievement.

The redguard merchant was my best friend on that particular save file. 5thgrade;

you know, i do have a quest right now to find a set of 24 i think, stones for vex, but i cant find em. if thats what i have to finish, im in trouble

Samus Aran

Quote from: feyd666 on July 02, 2012, 01:39:01 PM
you know, i do have a quest right now to find a set of 24 i think, stones for vex, but i cant find em. if thats what i have to finish, im in trouble

the stones of barenziah? i'm pretty sure that, while it is technically tied to the thieves guild, it's a quest that is totally unrelated to the guild questline and thus not necessary for being guildmaster/getting the achievement

Thyme

Quote from: feyd666 on July 02, 2012, 01:39:01 PM

oh god no, what kaz said lol

there's no way i'm ever doing that quest and it's not really worth it lol

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Hiro

i'll probably play some portable game next while finishing gta iv

TooB

Quote from: Kana Minami on July 02, 2012, 01:40:43 PM
the stones of barenziah? i'm pretty sure that, while it is technically tied to the thieves guild, it's a quest that is totally unrelated to the guild questline and thus not necessary for being guildmaster/getting the achievement

Oh.... thank god if thats true. well then i suppose ill just try some misc quests from the members and see what happens.
anyway i just finished Lollipop Chainsaw. It was good, but really short, like 5-6 hrs. not a terrible length, and the game only cost 45 dollars and amazon, but i may sell it... depends on how much i get from GS.

I laughed when I heard Heroes of Our Time during the last boss....freakin dragonforce, and was also quite amused when I heard Arch Enemy's "Nemesis" during stage 5. Love that song.

but yeah, surprisingly fun game, but now I want Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy on 3DS. It got a good score and as Kaz may know, Im a huge fan of FF music.

Go Up