May 07, 2024, 08:45:58 PM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

silvertone

Thyme

Samus Aran

Kalahari Inkantation

silvertone

Quote from: Tectite on June 24, 2012, 05:25:48 PM
what happened cry;

my lil bro is a Real Big Shit Lord when it comes to ~sharing~ and my bruv sould his ps3 to him (lol wat)

I think i am just going to get one of those things that can Transfer data to a ps1 card before he delts it

Kalahari Inkantation

June 24, 2012, 05:33:02 PM #8150 Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 05:46:49 PM by Tectite
Quote from: Pancake Persona on June 23, 2012, 01:56:10 AM
did you play the first

because it was the stupidest goddamn thing ever

i did, and while it had its flaws i gave it some slack because it was a first attempt at a new franchise, overall i actually thought it was pretty good

...But Infamous 2 made almost no attempt to correct the problems present in the first game.  The gameplay is still extremely repetitive and aside from taking place in a "new" city, it does absolutely nothing to differentiate itself from its predecessor.  It's still fun, but my judgement is far more harsh this time around because they had a chance to fix this. akudood;

plus even the first one's cheesy story was setting the second game up to be much more interesting than it actually turned out to be, the second game's story is even worse

it was still fun, but there are so many little things wrong with it that i can't look past as easily

i'd say anyone interested in the series should just play the first game and stop there because they've already seen everything the franchise has to offer lol y/n

Samus Aran

the only thing i usually hear that is better about the second game is that the powers are a bit more useful and fun to play around with

like a flying ability that actually boosts you upward instead of just gliding downward

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Kana Minami on June 24, 2012, 06:49:35 PM
the only thing i usually hear that is better about the second game is that the powers are a bit more useful and fun to play around with

like a flying ability that actually boosts you upward instead of just gliding downward

yes, it's extremely useful, but it only becomes available near the very end of the game rofl goowan

Samus Aran

Quote from: Tectite on June 24, 2012, 06:55:18 PM
yes, it's extremely useful, but it only becomes available near the very end of the game rofl goowan

lol figures goowan

but i assume just like the first game, you can still do whatever you want around the city after the game's completed? any additional sidequests, or just dick around?

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Kana Minami on June 24, 2012, 07:08:00 PM
lol figures goowan

but i assume just like the first game, you can still do whatever you want around the city after the game's completed? any additional sidequests, or just dick around?

yes, it's ~exactly~ like the first game lol

but by the end of the game i'd completed nearly all the sidequests i cared to (the territory ones), so even for sidequests it came too late to be of much use awdood;

Snowy

You mean that ice thing?

Oh my god, that was so useful. Jumping from building to building was so much easier and quicker.

Also is was fun.

Commander Fuckass

Just Purchased:
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
Kingdom Hearts II
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Snowy

Finished Akrham Shitty and got F-Zero (SNES) in the mail.

TooB

Quote from: Kana Minami on June 24, 2012, 11:57:48 AM
dear god i've spent 30 hours in disgaea and i feel like i've done so little to really progress

transmigrating laharl and leveling him back up to where everyone else is (~lvl 18), making new characters and leveling them, doing item world on some equipment, moving and combining residents here and there, meticulously doing geo panel things in item world stages to get full bonuses

this game is massive and eats a lot of time lol

and i'm not even to the point yet where i can start power leveling

thats when you continue with CHRONO CROSS!!! lol

TooB

I totally told you that! lol but all in all i thought the 2nd game was better
story is weaker, but unlike tec, and with all due respect, i thought that they did fix most problems, its just that a few new ones arose, like the weaker story i mentioned, and less interesting characters, though i thought that Cole was significantly improved

Go Up