May 03, 2024, 07:34:14 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TooB

Quote from: Patsy Stone on June 21, 2012, 07:26:54 PM
preordered kingdom hearts 3d

I wnat that but at the same time, after re-coded disapointing me, Im not sure. and also, i notice neku is in the game, i hope shiki is too

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: feyd666 on June 21, 2012, 09:43:32 PM
I wnat that but at the same time, after re-coded disapointing me, Im not sure. and also, i notice neku is in the game, i hope shiki is too
i heard the gameplay is more similar to birth by sleep
and also shiki is indeed in the traverse town world
I love [you]

TooB

Quote from: Patsy Stone on June 21, 2012, 10:23:07 PM
i heard the gameplay is more similar to birth by sleep
and also shiki is indeed in the traverse town world

oh thats good, for shiki and the gameplay

yeah i just didnt care for recoded and how it constantly switched between different, but all under par gameplay styles. the best was the rpg style though, which teased how KH wouldve played if it were FF style.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

so i now have a Game Boy Player

shortly after i bought a Super Game Boy, which is now rendered useless goowan

nah, i still need the SGB for games in which i really need a nice d-pad, as using the analog stick just works for some games but not all, and the GCN's d-pad is pretty ass. plus, i can't paint with the GBP. i'll actually probably just keep using the SGB for GB games and the GBP for the rest.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Kana Minami on June 22, 2012, 04:03:30 PM
so i now have a Game Boy Player

shortly after i bought a Super Game Boy, which is now rendered useless goowan

nah, i still need the SGB for games in which i really need a nice d-pad, as using the analog stick just works for some games but not all, and the GCN's d-pad is pretty ass. plus, i can't paint with the GBP. i'll actually probably just keep using the SGB for GB games and the GBP for the rest.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
STREAM FFVI THIS WEEKEND
NOT TONIGHT THO PLS
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Kalahari Inkantation

last beaten: infamous 2

[spoiler=(((not a spoiler)))]

i have never played a game with a more cheesy/incoherent/underdeveloped plot (exacerbated by some of the moral decisions near the end), but it was fun dittodood;[/spoiler]

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Tectite on June 22, 2012, 08:07:49 PM
last beaten: infamous 2

[spoiler=(((not a spoiler)))]

i have never played a game with a more cheesy/incoherent/underdeveloped plot (exacerbated by some of the moral decisions near the end), but it was fun dittodood;[/spoiler]
did you play the first

because it was the stupidest goddamn thing ever

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Wrench

Samus Aran

Quote from: CM Wrench on June 23, 2012, 07:41:11 AM
dat ending

is dumb lol

i also think the first game is pretty silly and underdeveloped story-wise, but it was just a fun game. also, it looked funny because the engine ran at light speed and the cutscenes were done with that engine, thus everyone looks like they're on speed while talking

Samus Aran

Snowy

Wrench

Devil May Cry Collection arrived

Gonna play for the 1st time either tonight or tomorrow.

Samus Aran

dear god i've spent 30 hours in disgaea and i feel like i've done so little to really progress

transmigrating laharl and leveling him back up to where everyone else is (~lvl 18), making new characters and leveling them, doing item world on some equipment, moving and combining residents here and there, meticulously doing geo panel things in item world stages to get full bonuses

this game is massive and eats a lot of time lol

and i'm not even to the point yet where i can start power leveling

Go Up