May 10, 2024, 04:54:33 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

Quote from: Sudoroodo on May 15, 2012, 04:21:56 PM
yes, the industry is now entirely within their capable hands srsly

[spoiler]i'm rooting for valve srsly[/spoiler]
[spoiler]and i don't mean that in a jokey, tec-like way srsly[/spoiler]

Kalahari Inkantation

given the choice between the three of them, i'd take valve too srsly (srsly)

ME##

Quote from: Sudoroodo on May 15, 2012, 04:19:23 PM
and since both japanese companies are now dying as a result of their mistakes, microsoft is the only company worth supporting anymore srsly
this is so true  baddood;

Snowy

Quote from: Pancake Persona on May 15, 2012, 04:23:52 PM
i already own the first two worlds and i've never played it

how shitty is it
The devs apologized about it.

Your call.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Hiro

Quote from: Thyme on May 15, 2012, 04:10:55 PM
the n64 controller was a crime against humanity ghouldood;

why don't you play the gaaaaammmmeee? goowan

*doo doo doo doooo doooo dooooooooooo*

why don't you play the gaaaaammmmeee? goowan

*doo doo doo doooo doooo TWEEEEeeeooooooo*
dwooooooooooooooooo dwooooooo-dooooooooooooooo, dooooooo-dooooooooooooooooo, dooo-dwoo-doooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
neenlenelnlnlenanelanleneooooooonlenalnealenanelenlaenalenlnenelnndododdododlnleneodndoenodndodnoeneonedodnognggngrrrrrrngoggggngggggggggggggggnnnnnnnnnrrrrrrnnnnnnnnoonoooonrrrroooooonngagoogooongggggngnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggg
DNNN-DNNNN
DNNN-DNNNN-WNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG-G-G-G-G-G-G NNNNNNNNLNLNLNLNLNLNLNLWWWGGWGW-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-WWWWWNNNNNNNGGG-LNNLNLLGGNLGNLGNLNGLNGGGWWWW WWWWIIIWWWW  DDDRLLDRLLLLNNNNDNDLNDLLRNRLRNLNRNRLRRNRLRRNRRNRDDDWWWDDDNRNRNRNRRNRNRNLRNLRNRLRNNNNNNNRLRLLNLNLNLNLNLNLNNLLLLLNNLLLLLDLDLRRDNLNLDLDNRLRRRNLLNNN NNNNNNNNNEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWBLBRLRBDLBRLDRNDLNRLRNLDNDLNLNLDNLDRNRLDNLNDODLDNDLDLDBBLBLBLBDLBLBDLNBLLDEBLDNRLDNDNRLRNDRBLDNRDLBRLBDBBBBBIBLBLBLBBLLLBLBLDRDLDLDDLRR, NRRR-NRR-NNN-NRR-N-N-NRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, NNN-NN-NNNN-NNNNNN-NNNNNNN-NNNNNNNNNNNN, LNRLRDIRRDDLRRNNDRRRLRNRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

[spoiler]I actually spent about 7 minutes replaying and transcribing the sounds from that part of the song goowan[/spoiler]

Nyerp

playing rhythm heaven fever aaaannnnnnddddd remix 2 is impossible awdood;

Commander Fuckass

bought the Wrath of the Lich King expansion for WoW

somebody kill me already smithicide;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

?????

Die for Dethklok

strongbad

i've been sick and playing earthbound on an snes emulator on my phone all weekend

shit is so good

Snowy

Quote from: ilovesloths on May 21, 2012, 12:42:10 PM
i've been sick and playing earthbound on an snes emulator on my phone all weekend

shit is so good

YES

YES

YEEEEEESSSSS AWESOME

strongbad

Quote from: Snowy on May 21, 2012, 01:25:37 PM
YES

YES

YEEEEEESSSSS AWESOME

such a funny game

also realizing that my phone has an awesome snes emulator is the coolest shit
i'm gonna attempt to go through all the great snes rpgs

Thyme

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ilovesloths on May 21, 2012, 02:50:07 PM
such a funny game

also realizing that my phone has an awesome snes emulator is the coolest shit
i'm gonna attempt to go through all the great snes rpgs
you'll get bored if you just play the turn-based ones

try some action rpgs like terranigma

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Kalahari Inkantation

Go Up