May 07, 2024, 09:54:08 PM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Cirno on May 04, 2012, 03:19:05 AM
if you just want to try one out, honestly, just get the third one (special edition, of course)

if you don't like that one, give up on the series lol

i enjoy them though
if you ended up liking DMC3 you'd probably like DMC4
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Snowy

I got back into it and rerolled my character. took time to create my build from demon's souls.

Also the userbase doesn't suck anymore. More Demon's Souls people are playing.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Hiro

Rayman Origins is really fucking fun. I would recommend you find a friend to play it with.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Heads on May 04, 2012, 11:12:46 PM
Rayman Origins is really fucking fun. I would recommend you find a friend to play it with.
i got it to play with someone else, so i will

Wrench

Quote from: Pancake Persona on May 05, 2012, 01:21:33 AM
i got it to play with someone else, so i will

You're gonna have a blast with it, dude. It's a great game.

ncba93ivyase

yeah, i'm excited because i loved the first rayman and this even better

But I'm not allowed to play it until I move back out to Pittsburgh in June. akudood;

so dark souls will have a full month of alone time with me

Snowy

Finished all of the L.A. Noire DLC, and I'm only missing 2 of the trophies from Nicholson Electroplating hocuspocus;

Samus Aran

Finished DMC1. Compared to 3, it was mediocre, but overall it's a fairly good game.

This early version of Dante is totally underwhelming as a character, and he looks and sounds pretty dumb too, lol. The controls are a bit stiff, there's not as much variation in abilities, the camera is often your worst enemy, some enemies are stupidly hard to kill even on normal mode (particularly those Nobody things...i could only kill them quickly with devil trigger+ifrit inferno ability), and the Nightmare boss is...a nightmare. it's a rather stupid boss to begin with, and frustrating as hell. also, the ending was as cliche as can be, not to mention just plain weird in the very last part you actually control (the plane).

still though, it's a pretty solid action game marred by having aged poorly and the system just not being all that developed yet.

well, i think so anyway.

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

Thyme

Go Up