May 08, 2024, 05:07:55 PM

1,531,623 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

PLEASEHELP1991

L'Cie Paragon
Earned a 5-star rating for all Cie'th Stone missions.
Earned on 2nd May 2012 at 11:25:25 PM   

two more trophies before i platinum final fantasy xiii
tedious menu navigating here i come
I love [you]

ncba93ivyase

May 03, 2012, 05:52:14 AM #7862 Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 02:18:28 PM by Pancake Persona
Quote from: Placebo Headwound on April 11, 2012, 10:33:01 PM
As a big fan of Shin Megami Tensei, I consider this one the worst released in the U.S. Mostly because of the godawful fuck up that was the fusion system and the amazingly large amount of grinding.
strange journey has very little grinding compared to many of the other games akudood;

it's mostly a matter of picking the right demons and giving them the right abilities which isn't even difficult akudood;

honestly i stopped playing persona 3 because there was so little plot advancement and because it required retarded amounts of grinding. strange journey fixes both of these.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Hiro

Quote from: Pancake Persona on May 03, 2012, 05:52:14 AM
smt has very little grinding compared to many of the other games akudood;

it's mostly a matter of picking the right demons and giving them the right abilities which isn't even difficult akudood;

honestly i stopped playing persona 3 because there was so little plot advancement and because it required retarded amounts of grinding. strange journey fixes both of these.
wait what
you just said smt has little grinding and then go on to say persona 3 (a smt game) has lots of grinding

Hiro

Quote from: Patsy Stone on May 02, 2012, 12:40:26 PM
a monster tore my scarf in journey >:(
oh god i made my friend play the game and he decided to get attacked my one of them to see what happens since i was too scared to do it on my plays
i lol'd, he was sad
[spoiler]also whenever he made jokes about the game i cried inside cry;[/spoiler]

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Pancake Persona on May 03, 2012, 05:52:14 AM
smt has very little grinding compared to many of the other games akudood;

When the bosses murdered me and  all my demons easily and it's hard to actually get them to inherit skills that I want, it ends up being a grind fest to actually stand a chance.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Heads on May 03, 2012, 08:35:03 AM
wait what
you just said smt has little grinding and then go on to say persona 3 (a smt game) has lots of grinding
when i said smt i actually meant strange journey

i was tired

But Persona 3 is awful when it comes to grinding
Quote from: Placebo Headwound on May 03, 2012, 09:47:39 AM
When the bosses murdered me and  all my demons easily and it's hard to actually get them to inherit skills that I want, it ends up being a grind fest to actually stand a chance.
most desirable skills are inheritable

if you're going to fuse some demons and it doesn't have the skill you want, you usually just have to back out of that fusion and try again and it'll give you a decent moveset

my biggest complaint about strange journey is that weapons for the player suck. very rarely can you get a weapon that gives you a good set of magic, and your attacks always do quite a bit less damage than your demons

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Snowy

Commander Fuckass

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Haunter on May 03, 2012, 02:20:05 PM
ordered Silent Hill 2 and Silent Hill 4
i really want to play silent hill

should i get silent hill 2 and 3 for the ps2 yea/nay

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Pancake Persona on May 03, 2012, 02:23:22 PM
i really want to play silent hill

should i get silent hill 2 and 3 for the ps2 yea/nay
Yes. Most SH fans agree that SH2 is the best and SH3 is somewhat a direct sequel to SH1
I agree that SH2 is the best, even though SH3 is my favorite.

I would have said 'just buy the HD collection' but it's broken.
[spoiler]apparently there is going to be a patch that will fix it.[/spoiler]

Samus Aran

Well, I just beat Devil May Cry 3. I was playing on normal and only got a B rank on every single mission...except somehow I got a C rank on Mission 19, and an A rank on Mission 20.

I started out thinking this game was really hard, but it actually became just mildly challenging as I went on and got used to the controls, and gained new abilities.

I ended up absolutely loving Agni and Rudra, by the way. Fantastic weapons when used with Swordmaster style.

I got almost everything, but I need some more orbs to buy abilities for Nevan, three more blue orbs, and two more purple orbs. Also I missed the last secret mission apparently.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

started playing majora's mask for the first time

goddamn deku link is fun as shit.

Samus Aran

Quote from: N o t S i d on May 03, 2012, 08:11:21 PM
for the first time

WHAT

oh man, enjoy it

i'm not really one of those "majora's mask is better than oot" people, but it's still a fantastic game nonetheless, certainly high on my list of zelda favorites

Kalahari Inkantation

i am one of those 'majora's mask is better than oot' people #grimdarkhipsterfagshit

you'd better agree with me by the time you're finished with it :|

Go Up