May 08, 2024, 02:08:13 PM

1,531,623 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

Wrench

Quote from: Cirno on April 17, 2012, 02:01:35 AM
Beat Uncharted 2 on crushing and got the platinum. :3

hey man fuck you

i plan on platting all of them in the summer

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

Quote from: Haunter on April 17, 2012, 07:17:18 AM
how much did you rage

not much, it's really easy compared to the first game's crushing mode

strongbad

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Cirno on April 17, 2012, 01:02:49 PM
not much, it's really easy compared to the first game's crushing mode
Really? I didn't find Uncharted's Crushing mode that hard. I mostly just stayed behind corners and waited for the enemies to come to me most of the time.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on April 17, 2012, 03:39:20 PM
Really? I didn't find Uncharted's Crushing mode that hard. I mostly just stayed behind corners and waited for the enemies to come to me most of the time.

it's not like brutally hard or anything, don't get me wrong. it's easy compared to a lot of games i've played. but compared to uncharted 2's rather tame crushing mode, it's hard.

this is only partially due to an actual higher difficulty - much of the "difficulty" is fake difficulty caused by the controls simply being more primitive, the cover system being jerkier, etc.

when you have played 2 and 3 much more, 1 becomes a chore to beat on crushing simply because it plays like shit compared to the sequels

Snowy

I got SMT: Persona 3 FES and Journey off the PSN tonight

Snowy

Just started Persona 3 FES after finishing Journey.

PLEASEHELP1991

i'm stuck at the end of ff xiii-2 and have next to no interest in platinuming its predecessor awdood;
I love [you]

ME##

April 18, 2012, 02:27:37 PM #7780 Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 12:33:33 PM by Dovydas
Quote from: Patsy Stone on April 18, 2012, 01:18:36 PM
i'm stuck at the end of ff xiii-2 and have next to no interest in platinuming its predecessor awdood;
it's normal to not have any interest in platinuming any game

Snowy

Quote from: Dovydas on April 18, 2012, 02:27:37 PM
it's normal to not have any interesting in platinuming any game
The only games I've platinumed are either pathetically easy or the trophies are actually from doing in-game accomplishments. The only platinum that was actually worth getting was Demon's Souls, because you actually had to kill every demon and get every item and every spell.

Sly Cooper 1 was a joke. All I had to do was finish the game, pretty much. LittleBIGPlanet 1 was fun to platinum, because I had to create decent levels and Ace every level. Burnout Paradise was fun too, because I had to get almost everything and do some cool things in-game.

Matt™

Currently playing the Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Multiplayer Beta. It's pretty fun for a beta and has quite a bit of customization. Seeing it's a third-person and a beta, moving cover to cover lags, glitches, and is sometimes unresponsive.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Snowy

Started working on Metro 2033 again

I don't know why I didn't start this sooner.

Go Up