May 09, 2024, 11:41:35 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

September 08, 2011, 12:02:40 PM #6720 Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 05:17:00 PM by Kanbaru
Bought Digaea 4 today.

Why have I am am missed out on this tactical jrpgs  :(
also wish I am my local game store had the ultimate part :(

also oh god I am still need to finish Valkyria Chronicles smithicide;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

Wrench

Quote from: Kanbaru on September 08, 2011, 07:42:49 AM
psyduck; It's way to fucking early to Pre-order that game

Not if I want it paid off now and ready for pick up in 2 months. I hate paying later rather than sooner.

Andria

AAAAAAAA

Over the past three/four weeks, I've played through Mass Effect 1+2, Red Dead Redemption, and Deus Ex (playing through Human Revolution now). I can't remember the last time I've actually finished so many games.

Commander Fuckass

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Kanbaru on September 09, 2011, 08:53:30 AM
But I am stuck in one of the chapters cry;
Which one? None of them are really hard if you don't do a shitty job of leveling up your units.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on September 09, 2011, 09:16:56 AM
Which one? None of them are really hard if you don't do a shitty job of leveling up your units.
I think it's the one when you're in the desert and the sandstorm, and you can use the tank with Welkin

smithicide; I know I suck

Placebo Headwound

September 09, 2011, 09:37:47 AM #6729 Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 09:41:34 AM by Placebo Headwound
Quote from: Kanbaru on September 09, 2011, 09:24:19 AM
I am am am think it's the one when you am in the desert and the sandstorm, and you can use the tank with Welkin

smithicide; I am am am know I am am am suck
Just have some Scouts run around the right side of the map while your other units take out the immediate threats. You can probably slip past 80% of the enemies and take their camp pretty easily. akudood;

Also, Vyse and Alicia both have amazing potentials that pretty much break the mid-end game.

Samus Aran

that map becomes the best for grinding later, if you feel like doing that, because it's so horrendously easy when scout rushing n_u

here's what i do, when simply trying to beat the level:

1.) use snipers to take out most of the units that are in that mid-map camp
2.) use "defense boost" order on a scout, have them start to rush toward that camp, and take out whatever enemy is most threatening for the next scout that does the same thing but WON'T have defense boost.
3.) basically, rush a couple scouts over to that mid-map base, and take the base. and grenade any snipers that are still left next to the flag.
4.) rush the 2 or 3 scouts you just used over to the trench just in front of the area that activates the sandstorm.
5.) wait til next phase, scouts should be fine sitting in the trench behind the rocks.
6.) defense boost another scout, rush them over to end base, sticking as far to the left as possible to simply avoid the tanks, cause it's not like they have much range with their machine guns and even then you have defense boost on. use that scout to grenade any enemies behind sandbags at the base.
7.) rush another scout to the same area and have them help the first scout take out enemies at base
8.) kill them dudes
9.) take base

to be honest, every single map in the game is incredibly easy if you simply learn how to use scouts effectively. it's a game that rewards you for taking risks that seem stupid.

Placebo Headwound

You don't even have to capture the mid-base, you can get two scouts to the second base and take it in 2-3 turns. akudood;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on September 09, 2011, 08:51:49 PM
You don't even have to capture the mid-base, you can get two scouts to the second base and take it in 2-3 turns. akudood;

i know you don't have to, it's just a way to keep units from appearing in that base just in case. i still do it in 2 turns regardless, and take out the tanks as well with scouts later in the game when you have the demolition boost order.

strongbad

I've played a shit ton of LoL in the last couple days. I would still really recommend this game to anybody, because of it's free nature. It's not that hard to pick up either if you are playing with people who know what they're doing.

Samus Aran

NEXT PURCHASE: RADIANT SILVERGUN DEAR GOD I CAN'T WAIT RUB IT

Go Up