May 08, 2024, 07:50:41 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

Since I only have my DS with me, I'll work on finishing Pokemon White and giving Chrono Trigger another chance hocuspocus;

Classic

OMG I forgot Resident Evil: Mercenaries 3D comes out next week. RUB IT

Nyerp

Samus Aran

getting a little better in arcana heart 3

this game probably raises my weeaboo level quite a bit, since it's an all-girls animu fighting game

i heard that in the UK, where the game was actually released on disc (only north america didn't get this, apparently), a collector's edition came with one of those oppai mouse pads

you know, the cushioned mouse pads where the cushion is an animu girl's boobs goowan

Sync

Just got Final Fantasy VI.
I AM LOVING IT SO MUCH.

Wrench

Quote from: Kyou on June 20, 2011, 09:27:36 PM
getting a little better in arcana heart 3

this game probably raises my weeaboo level quite a bit, since it's an all-girls animu fighting game

i heard that in the UK, where the game was actually released on disc (only north america didn't get this, apparently), a collector's edition came with one of those oppai mouse pads

you know, the cushioned mouse pads where the cushion is an animu girl's boobs goowan

i saw you playing that while I was playing Carl of Duty Black Cops with my friend

Samus Aran

Quote from: RanchNinja on June 21, 2011, 06:01:06 AM
i saw you playing that while I was playing Carl of Duty Black Cops with my friend

lol i like to see what everyone else is playing too

Samus Aran

Arcania Hearts? goonish

but uh, only Arcana Heart 3 has been released on any Xbox system and...really? i thought the US version was download-only with no collector's edition.

strongbad

Quote from: Simisear on June 21, 2011, 04:50:27 PM
I think it is. befuddlement

It came in a big green box and was the "Super Naughty Deluxe Edition!" and came with the mouse pad and something else I think. befuddlement

doodthing;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Simisear on June 21, 2011, 04:50:27 PM
I think it is. befuddlement

It came in a big green box and was the "Super Naughty Deluxe Edition!" and came with the mouse pad and something else I think. befuddlement

no it's definitely not arcana heart 3, then. i just confirmed that here in the us, it's ps3 only in the first place.

Tomboh

I just finished playing the first Portal.

Related:

strongbad

Quote from: Tomboh on June 22, 2011, 12:41:32 AM
I just finished playing the first Portal.

Related:

You're still a hear and a half early

Samus Aran

oh i forgot to mention that i got super r-type yesterday

Cookie

I got Paper Mario Thousand Year Door for GCN at Goodwill for $1. I've only ever played the original one on N64, heard this one is great. Stoooooooooked

Go Up