April 27, 2024, 12:28:51 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Nyerp

Samus Aran

AAAAAAAA

IX was great but man that last act really goes off the rails.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

agreed but i thought the environments owned and didnt really care

AAAAAAAA

Nyerp

Samus Aran

Quote from: Nyerp on November 13, 2019, 07:56:00 PMbeat luigi's mansion 3

how was it? did you like it more or less than dark moon?

Nyerp

more

still not remotely as good as the original though

Nyerp

100% guacamelee! 2. pretty good except that one horrifically cringeworthy optional part where they mock the people who didn't like the awful meme references in the first game. what the fuck were they thinking?

TooB

So, apparently they reprinted the discs of the Spyro Reignited trilogy, at least on ps4 afaik.

They reprinted them to actually put all 3 games on the disc without the need for an additional download to play them.

Problem is, the box art of the game is unchanged, and still states REQUIRES CONTENT DOWNLOAD. It also says that on the disc itself, BUT...

the only change made was to the copyright date on the disc. It used to say just 2018. But the updated discs say 2018, 2019 or simply 2019.

I picked up a copy, and the disc says 2018, 2019. So imma test it later and see if I got it.

Samus Aran

finished mega man zero 4. solid. wrench;

i'll play the zx games once that zero/zx collection comes out in february

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Nyerp on August 26, 2019, 06:04:42 PMplatinum definitely makes a lot of great games but their track record can be pretty spotty

wonderful 101 just isn't up there with bayonetta or nier: automata or metal gear rising

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on August 26, 2019, 05:54:35 PM
Quote from: Nyerp on August 23, 2019, 01:48:21 AMdamn, the wonderful 101 is...terrible? it might be the enjoyable kind of terrible though
was the biggest piece of shit I ever played on the WiiU. 100% certain that all the hype was artificially created to convince bozos to buy a third party wiiu game

the weirdest thing about it is that it has a huge cult following of people who think the game was unfairly overlooked and it deserves more exposure on the switch and i'm like...what fucking game did you play
i just got a notification for this

Nyerp

Samus Aran

i'm halfway through Celeste. what a wonderful, charming game. i remember some naysayers saying things like "it's just super meat boy on a mountain" and stuff. pretty far from the mark.

Samus Aran

finished Celeste. or at least, got to the credits. got 115 strawberries, most of the b-side tapes, and two crystal hearts. honestly the game's fantastic.

i think i might actually want to 100% it, or at least get close. i wanna at least get all the main levels' berries, hearts, and tapes. i haven't played any b-sides yet so i dunno how how much harder they are, but i'm willing to bet they're at least hard enough to make me not necessarily wanna 100% them lol

Go Up