March 28, 2024, 04:26:28 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Nyerp

actually i beat it and i think it's a decent game now

tommy_no_ice

good platinum games can be counted on 3 fingers without using any of them

Quote from: Travis on September 03, 2019, 02:10:01 PMalright here goes nothing

"If you have to shit then shit. If not, don't"
Quote from: Travis on November 29, 2019, 07:58:48 PMjimmy fallon his ass when he got too wasted

TooB

Quote from: tommy_no_ice on September 03, 2019, 01:29:14 AMgood platinum games can be counted on 3 fingers without using any of them

confuseddood;

6M69I69B9

ummm invictus tet 99 is actually hell
highest so far ive gotten is 23, avg is like...50...
ppl right out the gate are just insane, stark difference

but tbh in orig tetris 99 mode, you could literally get into the 40s without doing anything, so this mode has much more heft

maybe ill get better results when im more adjusted bc when i played i just woke up and wanted to see if the patch went through.  but that will have to wait for now

actually stoked to grind for at the very least, one win lol
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

C.Mongler

Quote from: tommy_no_ice on September 03, 2019, 01:29:14 AMgood platinum games can be counted on 3 fingers without using any of them
you can suck ice out of my ass for that buddy!!

6M69I69B9

ok so going hard at it after work, i couldn't get a win.  at the very least i know i can get top 5 if i really try hard.  was getting from top 80s, to 20s-30s- then finally to 15-5.

this is gonna be tougher than i thought

Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

Samus Aran

finished yakuza kiwami

wrench;

still have a lot to do in it tho. not sure how much of it i'll do. probably at least all the subquests.

6M69I69B9

C.Mongler

bought Blasphemous on Switch hope i enjoy it  happydood;

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

i beat undertale. The true ending kind of went on and on but otherwise i really liked the game

Samus Aran

Finished Link's Awakening last night. Great remake. Literally the only problem with it is that there's heart pieces, seashells, and a bottle locked behind the half-assed dungeon maker thing with Dampe. It's otherwise just a phenomenal game because they took something that was already great and just made it better.

I guess some of the new music arrangements are a bit underwhelming too but other ones are really good so it kinda evens out.

Got all heart pieces and seashells and upgrades. Took about 18 hours maybe?

YPrrrr

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on September 22, 2019, 10:54:28 PMi beat undertale. The true ending kind of went on and on but otherwise i really liked the game
39;s a great game! Great dialogue. I keep trying to get Nicole to play it.
Quote from: Samus Aran on September 29, 2019, 06:46:24 PMFinished Link's Awakening last night. Great remake. Literally the only problem with it is that there's heart pieces, seashells, and a bottle locked behind the half-assed dungeon maker thing with Dampe. It's otherwise just a phenomenal game because they took something that was already great and just made it better.

I guess some of the new music arrangements are a bit underwhelming too but other ones are really good so it kinda evens out.

Got all heart pieces and seashells and upgrades. Took about 18 hours maybe?
I really want to play this but dunno if it's worth 60 dollars

YPrrrr

Also I'm playing Hollow Knight and it's fun as FUCK. It's so smoooooooooth

I can no longer say I hate Metroidvanias

After that looking forward to trying out Ori

Thyme

Quote from: YPrrrr on October 02, 2019, 06:48:08 AMAlso I'm playing Hollow Knight and it's fun as FUCK. It's so smoooooooooth

I can no longer say I hate Metroidvanias

After that looking forward to trying out Ori

great games wrench;

Nyerp

tales of xillia 2 is an astonishingly lazy sequel so far

Go Up