May 09, 2024, 09:56:05 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

TASTE BUDS CURRENTLY TASTING

Started by Samus Aran, November 05, 2007, 02:05:21 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Wrench

don't let's

November 01, 2008, 01:57:34 PM #1591 Last Edit: November 01, 2008, 02:02:37 PM by Veritas
For some reason I can't remember what this meal is called but I'm eating cabbage, potatoes, carrots, and some sort of meat. And I'm drinking water with it.

Ok corn beef and cabbage

Hiro

Quote from: Veritas on November 01, 2008, 01:57:34 PM
For some reason I can't remember what this meal is called but I'm eating cabbage, potatoes, carrots, and some sort of meat. And I'm drinking water with it.

Ok corn beef and cabbage
that's what I eat on St Patrick's Day  doodthing;

Anyways, Jalapeno Poppers and Dino Nuggets  :3

don't let's

Quote from: Hiro on November 01, 2008, 02:07:15 PM
that's what I eat on St Patrick's Day  doodthing;

Anyways, Jalapeno Poppers and Dino Nuggets  :3
Yeah that's when my mom usually fixes it.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Lotos

superclucky

kewns are smelly

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Kalahari Inkantation

YPrrrr

A Wreck

It's a sandwich from Potbelly

Kalahari Inkantation

i'm about to eat a gummy eyeball
but i don't want to it's so cool smithicide;

famy

i didn't get any candy so i stole my sister's candy

a kit kat

Samus Aran

pork chops, some weird delicious rice, and green beans