April 30, 2024, 09:00:37 PM

1,531,648 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

TASTE BUDS CURRENTLY TASTING

Started by Samus Aran, November 05, 2007, 02:05:21 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Wrench

EAS AdvantEDGE Carb Control 17g protein peanut butter chocolate bar.

Eating it for the protein

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Trini on September 07, 2008, 11:51:13 AM
I know, but it's more like, I'm afraid I'll hate it. I was never into really cheesy things.  :|
don't use that shitty processed cheese that cost $1.25.

My favorite is Sargento Natural Colby Jack cheese. Though I did buy some provolone yesterday and I try that out.

Wrench

Samus Aran

Daddy

I had scrambled eggs, sausage, toast, and milk for breakfast.

For lunch I went to the food court and got fries and chicken from Burger King, and got doritos, a take5 bar, and some gatorade elsewhere.

i maed new friends

superclucky

Quote from: Khadafi on September 09, 2008, 11:08:25 AM

For lunch I went to the food court and got fries and chicken from Burger King, and got doritos, a take5 bar, and some gatorade elsewhere.

i maed new friends
i hasses not made any fwends
one person tried but i didn't feel like talking and i felt bad because i've probably hurt his feelings
kewns are smelly

Daddy

Quote from: Clucky on September 09, 2008, 12:06:42 PM
i hasses not made any fwends
one person tried but i didn't feel like talking and i felt bad because i've probably hurt his feelings
tehy were like do you have iphone and i was like yes 0:
and we talked  baddood;
they then added me on facebook and asked for screenname

Kalahari Inkantation

blowpop my psychology teacher gave us
yesterday she got everything in her car stolen but the car itself was left alone befuddlement

superclucky

Quote from: TECTRON on September 09, 2008, 12:20:08 PM
blowpop my psychology teacher gave us
yesterday she got everything in her car stolen but the car itself was left alone befuddlement
my psychology is hott enough for me to go lesbian, plus her personality is like happy bunny which i fucking adoooooore

she hates me <3
kewns are smelly

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Clucky on September 09, 2008, 12:29:27 PM
my psychology is hott enough for me to go lesbian, plus her personality is like happy bunny which i fucking adoooooore

she hates me <3
my psychology teacher is a little on the old side (maybe like early 40s) so while i don't think she looks too great i do think she's rather awesome
She was talking about the nigger who stole her stuff and said "I swear, I think I'm gonna fucking-- GASP I DIDN'T MEAN TO SAY THAT"
she's so cool caterpie;
my math teacher's the hot one and she's so sweet cjlubdoods;

superclucky

Quote from: TECTRON on September 09, 2008, 12:33:03 PM
my psychology teacher is a little on the old side (maybe like early 40s) so while i don't think she looks too great i do think she's rather awesome
She was talking about the nigger who stole her stuff and said "I swear, I think I'm gonna fucking-- GASP I DIDN'T MEAN TO SAY THAT"
she's so cool caterpie;
my math teacher's the hot one and she's so sweet cjlubdoods;
my psychology teacher cusses at me and goes "what the fuck sit down and shut the hell up"

my math teacher is old and likes to watch robot chicken and aqua teen hunger force
i sleep in her class
kewns are smelly

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Clucky on September 09, 2008, 01:13:36 PM
my psychology teacher cusses at me and goes "what the fuck sit down and shut the hell up"

my math teacher is old and likes to watch robot chicken and aqua teen hunger force
i sleep in her class
my teachers only say "fuck" when they're really pissed, but they always use stuff like "shit" and "ass" etc
my math teacher is so adorable i just wanna hug her <3

Samus Aran

Quote from: Khadafi on September 09, 2008, 11:08:25 AM

i maed new friends

I sometimes really miss having breakfast every morning like I did when I was a kid. I want some fucking pancakes or an omelette tomorrow morning AND THEY'RE NOT GOING TO BE THERE. :'(

superclucky

Quote from: Kaz on September 09, 2008, 01:30:36 PM
I sometimes really miss having breakfast every morning like I did when I was a kid. I want some fucking pancakes or an omelette tomorrow morning AND THEY'RE NOT GOING TO BE THERE. :'(
then get up early and make them yourself fatass
kewns are smelly

Samus Aran

Quote from: Clucky on September 09, 2008, 01:36:10 PM
then get up early and make them yourself fatass

the lack of eggs and pancake batter, not to mention the required kitchen tools, is somewhat of a problem

Go Up