April 26, 2024, 05:30:14 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Future US's changes

Started by Sam, October 23, 2007, 06:49:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sam

I mean, the magazine hasn't changed a whole lot in the change to Future US... but as a whole, I don't really like any of the things that did change. I mean, there was mention of a special Holiday issue, and that sounded cool, but that's just about the only thing that gets a thumbs up from me.

First off, I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE those cardboard renewal sheets, I'm so angry that we're stuck with them from now on, when ever I try to skim through the pages, it skips right to there. ;_;
Plus, we no longer get a nice selection of guides and prizes when renewing our subscriptions, they tell us what guide they'll be given.

Next, There weren't even any good articles this month. ;_; I sure hope this was a result of lots of changes and not enough time, but there was barely anything worth reading in this issue. :(

And finally... I can't even explain the last thing... everything just seems less personable in this issue. It was short, not informative, and not very interesting.

I just hope this isn't all thanks to Future US.. because this issue rather sucked.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

YPrrrr

I already made an NP hate thread, but I agree. This issue sucked.

Go Up