September 29, 2024, 04:20:23 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Pictochat is a level in Brawl

Started by Daddy, October 22, 2007, 12:38:31 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

That stage gave me a reason to love pictochat :3

I'm really loving all the new creative stages taht the developers are coming up with. Pictochat and WarioWare is going to be fricken awesome.

Also New Pork City looks pretty cool.

YPrrrr

Quote from: NotSid on October 22, 2007, 12:06:11 PM
That stage gave me a reason to love pictochat :3

I'm really loving all the new creative stages taht the developers are coming up with. Pictochat and WarioWare is going to be fricken awesome.

Also New Pork City looks pretty cool.
The Animal Crossing Stage looks pretty awesome as well... At least on Saturday nights yes;

Sam

Today in la clase de espanol, my friend said "Vas el Smash sit-o este manana?" (He's bad at spanish), so I was just like "...huh?"

And then he says "el stage-o nuevo es muy... uh.. doublevey, tey, effey (w-t-f)"

And just now I saw it was pictuchat, I think it's a neat idea, I'm just not very intruiged by levels like that.. I like random events, but I don't like the levels to be completely random or moving constantly. Like PokeFloats, I can't STAND that level.

New Pork City looks fucking awesome though. :]
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

GingaNinja

Quote from: samsam on October 22, 2007, 12:38:49 PM
Today in la clase de espanol, my friend said "Vas el Smash sit-o este manana?" (He's bad at spanish), so I was just like "...huh?"

And then he says "el stage-o nuevo es muy... uh.. doublevey, tey, effey (w-t-f)"

And just now I saw it was pictuchat, I think it's a neat idea, I'm just not very intruiged by levels like that.. I like random events, but I don't like the levels to be completely random or moving constantly. Like PokeFloats, I can't STAND that level.

New Pork City looks fucking awesome though. :]
Pokefloats rules. >:[

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Blaj48 on October 22, 2007, 12:43:45 PM
Pokefloats rules. >:[

Indeed, it's the only stage that has Lickitung  argh;

Blaze-Senpai

YPrrrr

Samus Aran

Quote from: samsam on October 22, 2007, 12:38:49 PM
Like PokeFloats, I can't STAND that level.

Yeah, I dislike moving levels as well. I prefer my fights to involve a little more than trying desperately to avoid the edge of the screen. Pokefloats was horrible.

Pictochat looks interesting though.

Kalahari Inkantation

old news is old
But still, that definately looks like an awesome stage. Can't wait. powerofone;

Go Up