September 29, 2024, 08:26:14 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Can Golduck learn Surf?

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, October 25, 2007, 10:53:20 PM

previous topic - next topic

or should I just get another water type on Pearl

Get a Golduck
2 (40%)
other water type
3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

if other pokemon please specify what it is and where I can get it.

Blaze-Senpai

I taught Bibarel Surf I think, yay hm slave.

Geno

Kingdra dude  psyduck;

Route 226, catch Horsea until one of them holds a Dragon Scale. Then evolve Horsea, equip Seadra with the scale, trade him, trade him back. There's Kingdra.

Really strong pokemon too.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Quote from: Geno. on October 26, 2007, 10:00:26 AM
Kingdra dude  psyduck;

Route 226, catch Horsea until one of them holds a Dragon Scale. Then evolve Horsea, equip Seadra with the scale, trade him, trade him back. There's Kingdra.

Really strong pokemon too.
OH SNAP

I didn't even think of Kingdra, this'll be good to because I've never trained a Horsea.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Blaziken Prince on October 26, 2007, 12:43:02 AM
I taught Bibarel Surf I think, yay hm slave.

Haha, I did the same thing to my Bibaral, it literally has an entire set of moves with just HMs.

prjuni

I'd recommend kingdra also, or dewgong. But golduck can get a lot of sp attack if you ev train him in it and get a modest nature.

FullmetalGanon

Palkia.  caterpie;
or bibarel. kingdra is too much trouble to get, imo.

Claquesous

JGE

evolve your goldeen into a FUCK YEAH SEAKING

Oh did I mention I just beat the first gym leader?

prjuni

Quote from: NotSid on October 26, 2007, 09:41:41 PM
Oh did I mention I just beat the first gym leader?
Congratz.....you're not gonna finish the game

prjuni

Quote from: NotSid on October 26, 2007, 09:49:55 PM
Why Not?
Your gonna get bored by the 5th gym leader, unless you can deal with some boring parts

if you need any pokes just ask.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: prjuni on October 26, 2007, 09:57:02 PM
Your gonna get bored by the 5th gym leader, unless you can deal with some boring parts

if you need any pokes just ask.

Pokemon is pretty damn enjoyable for some, actually. I get a thrill out of level ups and deciding good move sets for my team. If you a strategists Pokemon is one of the greater RPGs out there.

YPrrrr

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on October 27, 2007, 06:47:16 AM
Pokemon is pretty damn enjoyable for some, actually. I get a thrill out of level ups and deciding good move sets for my team. If you a strategists Pokemon is one of the greater RPGs out there.
If you want a good strategy game, get Civ IV for your PC pseudo;

But yeah, pokemon's pretty good for me too... Until I get my final team with all their moves

Go Up